BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Peanut butter caramel with other natural flavor.

Buy on Amazon
crystal g.
hermiston
I’ve noticed that I reach more for this product when I’m craving something so fat mean this product taste absolutely delicious and I purchased mine at Walmart it’s very affordable and it really helps curve and suppress that hunger for such sugary fatty foods definitely I will be recommending this product
Kirstin N.
I cannot even decribe in words how good this is!! It has no after taste like some of the health/energy/protein bars do. It's tastes to good to be true (good for u)! Similar to that of an amazing candy bar. Will be buying a case next time as they are lil pricey to be buying individually.
Natasha R.
Pendleton , OR
Super tasty and great for a quick snack on the go! Tastes like candy but better for you!
Katelyn S.
Wahiawa, HI
My husband loves these power bars! He will grab one and his coffee and head out of the house every morning! It’s the perfect snack, and he always talks so highly of the taste!
sarah m.
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough
Absolutely yum! My fave thing to eat & quick snack on the go! Brought this product in Aldi, afforadable too which is a bonus! Buy this product every week, my family love them too!! Our weekly shop isn't complete without this 😜