PowerBar Triple Threat Energy Bar Caramel Peanut Fusion uploaded by dana% L.PowerBar Triple Threat Energy Bar Caramel Peanut Fusion uploaded by dana% L.

BY POWERBAR

Indulge With Our Triple Threat Bar Bar, Offering A Snack-sized Boost Of High-quality Protein. Powering Through Every Step Has Never Been Tastier And Makes The Perfect On-the-go Pick-me-up In Between Games.

Ingredients: Chocolatey Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Whey Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Water, Fructose, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Flavour, Carrageenan), Maltitol, Soy Protein Isolate, Roasted Peanuts, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Oligofructose, Rolled Oats, Unsalted Peanut Butter, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, Fructose, Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Natural Flavour (Peanut Oil), Soy Lecithin. Contains: Milk, Soy, Oats, And Peanuts. May Contain Almonds.

Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
It tastes like a candy bar!! Lol I forgot it was a protein bar and it keeps you full for so long I loved it had to go back and get some more , it’s that good!! Definitely a must to repeat buying
Do you protein bars are really good they also help with your help who is ever looking to stay healthy and have a fit body else really get these they’re really good I never used to eat protein bars but I started eating them and I feel so much better
Chelby C.
morgantown
These Powerbeats are a great meal replacer or snack. The taste is great and the size of the bar is enough to make you full. I would buy this bar again and I recommend it to others.
Cynthia A.
A great bar to have after a hard workout and it even fills you up! It’s something that would be good for high school athletes to gym-active seniors. It’s a very affordable snack that provides a good amount of protein and nutrients to help your body regain the nutrition it needs.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I am not a huge fan of protein bars because I feel like they always taste like dirt. However these give me all the protein and energy that I need for the day while also supplying me with a caramel flavor that I love
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
I will eat this if I am out of Quest bars! They are very good, but they taste more like a protein bar (that’s why I gave it a 4 star). They are still very very good though! I would recommend this product to others!
Alyssa D.
San Juan Capo, CA
I’ve been having these bars since I was a little and I love the convince of them and the taste. They are pretty high in the calorie and the carbs count which I don’t love but if you just have half of one then it’s perfect!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
My husband likes the power bar brand the best. I have a hard time with anything with protein added to it But if I HAVE to eat it power bar, anything chocolate, would be my choice.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love granola bars and snacks that come in bar form because they're easy to eat and they're convenient for on-the-go. However, granola bars are loaded with sugar, preservatives and calories. I really enjoy Cliff bars and thought I'd give this a try. this PowerBar was surprisingly delicious. I love the flavor and it's a much healthier alternative.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
I haven't had one of these in years but my grandad was an athlete when I was a child and I remember him always having the vanilla or chocolate flavored bars all around the house. The have a weird taste to them but I do like the chocolate ones
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Does this taste like Snickers?