PowerBar Recover Rebuild Peanut Butter Caramel Crisp uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

PowerBar® Recovery Step 3 Rebuild Peanut Butter Caramel Crisp.
30 the first 30 minutes after exertion are critical to glycogen replenishment.
Formulated to jumpstart muscle recovery.
Replenish glycogen.
Support muscle protein repair.
Help restore muscle lipids.
Science at powerbar.com.
Flavor with chocolatey coating. see more...

Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this power bar! It gives you lots of energy and a great bar for when you’re going to the gym or after the gym! It’s healthy and affordable. It tastes great too! I would defiantly recommend this power bar to others.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Danika R.
Utah
If you like peanut butter you will love this! I think the chocolate is powdery and the peanut butter Tastes over powering!
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
I love the peanut butter and caramel one.12 g of protein! Great snack! 260kcal is kinda too much though.
Soukaina M.
This proten bar is my fav not only it gives me protines and fill me but it's also in my favorite flavors it has a special touch into it that i can't describe really.. i love it!!!!
QUEEN U.
One of my go to bars. Love the crips, love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The crunch is so life giving.lol and its so filling.
Teya N.
Chilliwack, BC
Unreal! Great flavours, and very filling!! I have one in the morning with my coffee and It keeps me going until lunch time just fine. Love love love
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋
Tyler K.
Saskatoon
Go out and get now amazing test energy l. I use it after every workout its great and satisfying. Trust me you wont be disapointed.
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
Oh my gosh this seriously tastes like your having a bowl of ice cream like there’s no way it can be good for you!