BY POWERBAR

Long Lasting Energy 100% Natural 5g Protein 8g Whole Grains 10% DV Fiber Nothing Artificial 0g Trans Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup PowerBar® Pure & Simple is a great tasting, all natural energy bar made from wholesome ingredients that your active body craves.  With protein, whole grains and fiber to help provide sustained energy, each 140 calorie bar gives you the nutrients you want, without the stuff you don t.  It s Powerbar® energy, pure & simple. PowerBar® Pure & Simple Energy Bars are a great choice when you need some extra energy, but don t want artificial ingredients or enough calories to fuel a marathon!  Have one bar 30-60 minutes before exercise or anytime to naturally fuel your active lifestyle. Nestle Nutrition:  PowerBar is supported by Nestle s worldwide leadership in nutritional science For more information call: see more...

Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
My husband really likes these, they are not my favorite, but definitely give you that added rush you need.
Ashley C.
West Warwick, RI
I didn't like the taste of these and I didn't really get that rush of energy I was looking for.
Alyssa T.
Macomb, MI
These bars were delicious but I don't think that it gave me a lasting energy boost that I needed before a 90 minute game.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
These power bars are a really good pick me up after a long day or after and before a work out. And are yummy too.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
If you like granola bars you will like these. Not only got full of nutrients but also is a protein bar!!! I prefer these then drinking some chalky drink.