BY POWERBAR

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Thrive on every field, track and hill with our delicious and satisfying ready-to-drink Protein Shakes, perfect for that much-needed boost when you’re on-the-go.

Water, Powerbar® Shake Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate), Contains 1% Or Less Of The Following: High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Inulin, Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum, Datem, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Carrageenan, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E], Ferric Orthophosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Chromium Chloride, Phytonadione [Vitamin K], Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Cholecalciferol [Vitamin D3], Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Potassium Iodide, Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12], Folic Acid), Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tripotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate.

Contains: Milk.

Review (1)
Cecille W.
I bought this on a whim at school because I didn't have time to make dinner so I figured I'd drink a protein shake as a meal replacement. It claims to have 30g of protein, 160 calories, 24 vitamins & minerals, and only 2g of sugar. On the first glance, that looked pretty darn appealing to me!

Taste: Strong taste of vanilla and tastes like a typical bottled protein shake. It's not too thick, which I like. I can't believe that it only has 2g of sugar because it tasted way sweeter than that. But who really knows!!

Overall: Pretty good in terms of taste and protein content. It doesn't work too well as a meal replacement because I was still hungry afterwards. I would purchase this again and maybe have it as breakfast, but definitely not dinner.