BY POWERBAR

Reduced Sugar Proteinplus™ Bars Offer Great Tasting, Reduced Sugar Energy, So You Can Feel Confident And Ready To Showcase Your Best. Watch Out, Opponents.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol, Chocolate Flavored Coating (Palm Kernel Oil, Maltitol, Cocoa, Polydextrose, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Sucralose), Chicory Root Syrup, Peanut Butter, Natural Flavor, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Glycerin, Peanut Flour, Water, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose.

Contains: Soy, Milk And Peanut. Made On Equipment That Also Processes Almond.

• Is this a good brand? Does it taste good? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
I tried this bar because I wanted to reduce my sugar intake and the protein bars I was eating had a lot in them. I was interested because of the low sugar content, but the aftertaste this left in my mouth was terrible. I enjoy the regular Chocolate Peanut Butter bars from PowerBar, but this reduced sugar version doesn’t taste good enough for the benefits of the reduced sugar. After trying this I looked to other brands that had more protein and less sugar for healthier options. PowerBar Protein Plus Reduced Sugar Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter
Tausha l.
Patterson, CA
Out of all of them this one taste the best to me. When I need something quick and I need it to go on a grab one of these it filled me up. Kind of pricey but it’s worth it.
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
So yummy! The peanut butter in them makes me feel full too and they are a great texture. They are pretty affordable and don’t leave the burning feeling in my stomach that some other bars do. I buy these all the time!
Corey T.
Billings, MT
These are so good! I love anything combining PB and chocolate and this is no different. It’s affordable and a great snack during the day or before/after a workout.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
My husband is super in to lifting weights, so we keep these in the car for days where he doesn’t get to grab a protein shake after the gym. I wish it had more protein in it, ideally 30g. But it serves its purpose of protein on the go.
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
This PowerBar Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter has a decent flavor but it was a little dry... I use protein bars at work because I have a very physical job that requires a high level of strength across a 10 to 12 hours per day. I do a combination of nuts, fruit, and protein bars every four hours. The PowerBar does digest easy and keeps me going.
Wendy C.
Tempe, AZ
This is a great snack for when you just finished going to the gym and still have a while till dinner. it holds me off till then. I love chocolate so its it calms my sweet tooth with out having to eat unhealthy sweets.
Alicia G.
These taste so amazing it doesn't have a bad smell nor a bad taste! there chewy and soft ☺️ I love the wow nut butter ones those are the best ones eat them every morning with my hubby!
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I love eating power bars before i work out because they give me the energy i need. The dulce de leche flavor is one of my favorites beacuse the protein taste is not overpowering of the caramel flavor
Jeffrey S.
Fort Drum
Chocolate peanut butter to get the taste and gains. Easily fulfill the protein that's needed and great snack to have after a workout.
Madhuri P.
Is this a good brand? Does it taste good?