PowerBar Protein Plus Bars Vanilla uploaded by Stacy S.PowerBar Protein Plus Bars Vanilla uploaded by Stacy S.PowerBar Protein Plus Bars Vanilla uploaded by Lisa S.

BY POWERBAR

After Leaving It All On The Court Or Field, Proteinplus™ Bars Are There, Offering Superior Taste And Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Help Post-workout Muscles Replenish And Recover With Ease.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol Syrup, Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Cultured Whey, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Oligofructose (From Chicory Root), Fructose, Nonfat Milk, Cane Invert Syrup, Water, High Oleic Canola Oil, And Less Than 2% Of: Soy Lecithin, Ground Almonds, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor

• How tasty are these bars? They sound good but you never know4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there are coupons available for the *...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? They look good. 8 Answers
Danielle O.
York, PA
I love these bars! They’re such a good pick me up especially when you’re on the go! Super healthy and full of nutrition as well. Super affordable and you can find at target what a win!
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
I like powerbars but they kind of have a chalky taste to them. There is a little bit of grittiness to it. They have good flavor besides that though. They aren't my first go to power bar but they do work in a pinch!
Emily G.
Fort Meade, MD
I cannot have peanuts so I usually reach for this protein bar when I want one, the taste is creamy and perfect vanilla, it's not too sweet or too bitter and the texture is perfect for a protein bar!
Gracie O.
Mount Orab, OH
I have a sweet spot for these granola bars! They taste so good and they are super healthy! Usually I wouldn’t buy protein bars because of how expensive they are but these are very budget friendly.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,004 reviews
Amazing! I have tried out multiple brands of protein bars and cookies and this is my favorite. I love the vanilla flavor. Haven’t tried out the others yet. Good amount of sweetness to not make you think it’s a healthy food that tastes bad. Highly recommend!
Savannah S.
I work at smoothie king and we sell these here and they are awesome and fill me up whenever i’m starving but don’t have money to go out and eat an actual lunch so this is my go to
Rachel c.
Cold Spring, KY
These are awesome. High protein. Texture is like a musketeers. Really smooth and the vanilla is a great flavor. It does upset my stomach at first but not anymore
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these bars. I can't stress this enough this help me stay fit and they taste really good. I love snacking on them and actually keep me full and i do not crave any snack that is non healthy. I will continue to consume these protein bars. They are great and have wonderful flavors. They are great for everyone you don't even have to be eating healthy to try these.
Heather A.
The taste is kind of weird br these bars are still great. I like toeat one before or after a workout and it really helps mefeelenergized and fulfilled. They really have a lot of protein too, which is good because I can't eat a lot of meat due to IBS and gerd. So these can be a real life saver.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Has anyone tried these? They look good.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How tasty are these bars? They sound good but you never know
Tracy Lee F.
Brampton, Ontario
Does anyone know if there are coupons available for the *Vanilla Protein power bars?
Christa K.
As a vegetarian these are a great way to boost my protein intake when I workout or even on a daily basis

Amazon