PowerBar Protein Plus Bars uploaded by We Love S.

BY POWERBAR

30g Protein 12-90g Bars.  Net Wt 1.08kg Made with Trisource Protein + 3.5g Leucine, a key driver of muscle growth* Supports muscle growth and helps reduce muscle breakdown: Protein plays an essential role in the growth, maintenance and repair of muscles. Studies show that consuming protein before and after exercise helps build lean muscle and aids muscle recovery. ProteinPlus is the only protein bar made with TriSource Protein, PowerBar s proprietary three protein blend. TriSource combines whey, soy and casein proteins which are absorbed by the body at different rates to deliver a steady supply of muscle building amino acids to support muscle growth and help reduce muscle breakdown. With leucine, the key amino acid for muscle building: Leucine has been shown in studies to serve a key role in muscle protein synthesis. ProteinPlus with 30g of protein contains 3.5g of leucine, th see more...

• Is this a good brand? Does it taste good? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love chocolate so its it calms my sweet tooth with out having to eat unhealthy sweets." in 1 review
We Love S.
White Plains, NY
This PowerBar Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter has a decent flavor but it was a little dry... I use protein bars at work because I have a very physical job that requires a high level of strength across a 10 to 12 hours per day. I do a combination of nuts, fruit, and protein bars every four hours. The PowerBar does digest easy and keeps me going.
Wendy C.
Tempe, AZ
This is a great snack for when you just finished going to the gym and still have a while till dinner. it holds me off till then. I love chocolate so its it calms my sweet tooth with out having to eat unhealthy sweets.
Alicia G.
These taste so amazing it doesn't have a bad smell nor a bad taste! there chewy and soft ☺️ I love the wow nut butter ones those are the best ones eat them every morning with my hubby!
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I love eating power bars before i work out because they give me the energy i need. The dulce de leche flavor is one of my favorites beacuse the protein taste is not overpowering of the caramel flavor
Alysa M.
scottsdale, AZ
Yum! Such an easy quick snack. I love the taste and it's an added bonus that you're also getting health benefits at the same time!
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
I thought this product, PowerBar Protein Plus 30g Protein 12-90g Bars, was very good.
Mandy C.
I am a personal fan of all things PowerBar. When I'm lifting or swimming, they are a great go-to snack to fuel up or even cool down. The only thing that I may have a bit of an issue with is the pricing. They are so expensive! Almost $3 for one bar is a little out of my price range.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
These are gross, i use to buy them and they tasted like raw carrots. plus it has a weird after taste
Jillian B.
Peterborough
I did not like this product. There is a ton of sugar in it and the taste did not appeal to me.
Madhuri P.
Is this a good brand? Does it taste good?