BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With other natural flavor.

Brooke T.
OK not gonna lie this still has the protein flavor in it, but the salted caramel or does taste really good and it's tolerable. Love getting these when they're on sale you don't really have to commit to one specific flavor you can get a whole bunch of different ones.
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
This protein bar is amazing and personally I love the brand but I hate that they took away the double chocolate bar two or three years back. I used to eat that bar every day and without it I am very disappointed by the brand.
Mikel T.
Conway, AR
I love protein bars after a workout. If I forget protein powder, I feel like these definitely do the trick! I really feel like these have bars have made a huge difference in my muscle growth!
Melissa D.
Pewaukee
Who doesn't like salted Carmel that tastes delicious and has nutritional benefits? These have a great flavor and give me the boost of energy I need to make it through the afternoon. I will definitely buy these again.
Peyton T.
Normal, IL
I love these power bars! The texture is amazing. It's smooth but with a surprise of crunch here and there. I love that it's chewy, it feels as if it fills me up more. Such a good flavor.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
These are good for on the go when you need a protein bar, and the flavor selection is good. They taste like candy bars almost, and you can find them at almost any gas station too!
Ame s.
These taste so yummy! I always eat them after I ride my bike! So tasty good! And also they taste just like real peanut butter!
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
I love these bars they give you the energy you need when you haven't ate. These and the strawberry ones taste so good.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
These Power Bars are very good high in protein gives you lots of energy are good for a snack anytime of the day
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
These protein bars are great! Easy to snack on the go. They make me feel full and give me a boost of energy.