PowerBar Protein Plus Bar Reduced Sugar Vanilla

by PowerBar

Reduced Sugar Proteinplus™ Bars Offer Great Tasting, Reduced Sugar Energy, So You Can Feel Confident And Ready To Showcase Your Best. Watch Out, Opponents.

Ingredients: Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium
Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol, Yogurt Coating (Maltitol,
Palm Kernel Oil, Yogurt Powder (Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate
And Cultured Skim Milk), Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt,
Natural Flavor), Inulin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Almond Butter, Glycerin, High
Oleic Canola Oil, Water, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sucralose.

Contains: Soy, Almond, Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PowerBar Protein Plus Bar Reduced Sugar Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Maria G.
Davie
Excelente producto!!! lo recomendaría a toda mi familia, amigos y clientes. Excelente sabor
Brianna F.
Eat one every day and they taste so good and fill you up! Easy convenient snack if you need something on the go!
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it I recommend it all the time
Juliette D.
Dripping Springs, TX
I am obsessed with these. Two years ago I decided to eat a lot more protein. These helped me lose 5 pounds over 2 weeks, and I have had them in my pantry ever since. I love the taste; it takes some getting used to, but they taste better than a lot other protein bars I’ve tried
Katie M.
Placerville, CA
They were actually disgusting. I didn’t like the flavor or the texture, I would not suggest or buy again!
Taylor M.
Cypress, TX
YES. ABSOLUTELY YES. If you are not used to the gate of protein bars then this isn’t great for you. Me myself though, being a gym connoisseur love the taste and would recommend this to others looking to bulk up on protein
Vivian M.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Vivian M.
Cooper City, FL
Gilberto L.
These are simply okay. Nothing avant-garde here or recognition worthy but okay if you're hungry and don't have much of a choice on bars give it a go.
Jaime D.
Augusta, GA
My hubby likes these power bars alot. I domt like the taste of protein shakes or bars or ANYTHING like that but if I had to eat one kind it would be this brand also. In chocolate though.

Looking for your answer?