BY POWERBAR

After Leaving It All On The Court Or Field, Proteinplus™ Bars Are There, Offering Superior Taste And Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Help Post-workout Muscles Replenish And Recover With Ease.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Cultured Whey, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Fructose Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Cane Invert Syrup, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Whole Oats, Peanut Butter, Roasted Peanuts, Peanut Oil, And Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Glycerin, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Butter (Cream).

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy

Mellisa K.
Edison
I cant get enough of these. They are absolutely phenomenal. It has just enough cookie mixed into the bar to be delicious but not overwhelming with dryness. It has a good texture and I eat these when I am on the road and hungry but don't have time for a proper meal.
•Xo° 🤙.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love these for when I go to Disneyland sometimes while waiting in those long lines you tend to get hungry, so I pop a couple in my bag and they keep you full for a very long time, I don't have a favorite flavor they are all great!
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
I really liked how much protein was in a single bar. Not too much fiber either which is a plus for me. It was pretty healthy, and had a good texture for a protein bar. I'd recommend this to people, and I'd get it again!
Jessica B.
Tucson
Very tasty great for protein intake no bad aftertaste I like most of the flavors but can be kinda pricy if eating on a daily basis have bought several time over the past several years
Ashley Y.
Herndon
I love the flavour of this bar and it contains a lot of protein. However, there is too much added sugar for me to be able to finish the whole bar in one sitting.
Carrie J.
I got these at the finish line of RnR NOLA this year. I grabbed some because I was starving. Protein bars usually leave me unsatisfied, but these tasted great and were very filling. My only complaint is that they were a little dry.
Jill H.
This kind of power bar is soooooooo good. I love peanut butter so of course I love it, but it doesn't taste like regular protein bars. This kind does not have a yucky aftertaste. The only downfall is powerbars are a bit pricey.
MONEKA S.
I love the taste, its a great source of protein. I usually eat it for breakfast or right after a workout. It's really filling and I love anything with peanut butter!!
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
A bit high in sugar, but its a great power bar option if you like candy bars! One of the few they make that don't give you the typical "protein bar" taste! Has a great Peanut butter taste!
Karin B.
This is one of my favorite types of Power Bars. I'm a sucker for anything peanut butter, and this doesn't disappoint. Make sure to eat this with plenty of liquids!