PowerBar Protein Plus Bar Cookies & Cream uploaded by Nancy C.

BY POWERBAR

After Leaving It All On The Court Or Field, Proteinplus™ Bars Are There, Offering Superior Taste And Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Help Post-workout Muscles Replenish And Recover With Ease.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol Syrup, Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Oligofructose (From Chicory Root), Fructose, Cane Invert Syrup, Cookie Bits (Rice Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa, Rice Starch, Baking Soda, Salt), Water, High Oleic Canola Oil, And Less Than 2% Of: Soy Lecithin, Ground Almonds, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Cream Flavor With Other Natural Flavor.

Contains: Peanut, Almond, Milk, Soy

Buy on Walmart*
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I found these bars on accident when they were on super sale at Kroger. They are decent tasting (I've had more delicious protein bars), but these have a high enough protein gram count to actually make a difference (unlike many competitors). Even at regular price I think these are a great buy and I will continue to buy them in the future. Not super sweet like some competitors, but sweet enough that it could pass as a treat and typically reduces my sugar cravings.
Nancy C.
I've tried these in peanut butter they taste pretty good. With 20 g of protein you can't go wrong. The price is only 1.99 per bar at Smiths. This is a good bar for after you work out if you don't want to shake up a drink.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
SO GOOD! i can't get enough of these. I love that they're gluten free as I have an intolerance. They taste so good, not like usual artificial and bland protein bars. They fill me up easy so i can just have as a meal to go. I LOVE THESE! all the flavors are so good! please try them now!!!
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
These are amazing for on the go and at the beach. The are light so you won't feel sick from eating in the heat but filling enough to give that boost for.the day. The extra protine gives you energy as well. You can purchase these at any grocery store or gas station.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are so good you deinately get a bang for your buck since they're so big the only bad thing is they leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth but hey it's protein not candy
Lisa S.
Forty Fort , PA
Love this for when I need a snack and a pick me up on the go. I keep some in my draw at work for some nights when I want something sweet but filling.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I love Powerbars, and this is one of the best flavors they have available! I always buy them in bulk...more for your money.
joy b.
Lancaster, OH
These are really good and healthy for u. They are good for a fast breakfast. Something quick to war or snack on.
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
I love having this bar when it's a long day at the beach and I need a quick snack to help get my energy back up!
Angel I.
Love the amount of protein in the bar, the taste is a little bland but overall it is a great bar.