PowerBar Protein Plus Bar Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Katrina A.

BY POWERBAR

After Leaving It All On The Court Or Field, Proteinplus™ Bars Are There, Offering Superior Taste And Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Help Post-workout Muscles Replenish And Recover With Ease.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol Syrup, Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Cane Invert Syrup, Fructose Syrup, Oligofructose (From Chicory Root), Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Whole Oats, Roasted Almonds, High Oleic Canola Oil, And Less Than 2% Of: Chocolate, Water, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Dextrose, Caramel Color.

• What is everyone's favorite flavor? Mine is chocolate bro...1 Answers
Katrina A.
I had grabbed these when I'm running late and no chance to eat breakfast. Ive tried the chocolate brownie and it tastes great! Lots of protein and it keeps me full.
Nikki D.
Loved how nutritious this is..tried them out as I progressed in working out and I love that it has 30 grams of protein! The taste wasn't too bad either so overall I was pretty pleased with this product!
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Easy to chew and tasted like a floury brownie bar. Delivers a high amount of protein and calories. Great for post work out.
Kayla R.
Cincinnati
We love these for on the go or a snack. Great taste. We buy them at Kroger and usually buy as many as they have. There are only certain flavors we like though.
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
Power bars have a great taste, put it is a taste you may have to get use to, for the energy part however I did not feel it gave me more energy.
Katrina A.
What is everyone's favorite flavor? Mine is chocolate brownie