BY POWERBAR

After youve pushed yourself as hard as you can, you need the proper nutrients to help recover. Powerbar proteinplus protein bars are a great addition to your exercise regimen, especially after youve given it your all. Theyre designed with 20 grams of protein, including our high-quality trisource blend of whey, soy, and casein proteins. And, theres no preservatives or artificial flavors. Keep going strong with a delicious way to round out your exercise routine. see more...

Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these once when I was highly involved in my coupon phase and get a really great deal on these. Honestly, there is a reason I won't repurchase these ever again. You can definitely task the "health" in them. To explain what I mean- there's a powdery and artificial flavor that is present when eating as well as after you're done eating the bar. It is an acquired taste, for I do know some people who absolutely love these! They are filling though and do give you extra nutrients that people may be looking for to add to their diets. For me personally, I didn't't care for them that much.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love these power bars. The chocolate and peanut butter flavor is my favorite. Naturally peanut butter has a lot of healthy protein so thats a great addition to the power bar being healthy.
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Nice snack bar. Good protein. Low sodium. Chewy. I did soften it up a bit, with a partial I think it's best not to take any chances.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this as a freebie at Marianos on their Free Friday download. I am not a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together but this actually had a great taste to it. 20g of protein is alot so I had this as a meal replacement this weekend when I had no time for breakfast. It did the job filled me up and kept me content until past lunch. The taste of the grainy protein definitely takes sometime getting used to but this one is not as bad as other protein bars. It is not crunchy and is actually pretty soft. Good flavor I would get it again!
Erica
New Orleans , LA
Great taste. Good ingredients. Excellent amount of protein. Easy for on the go! I've found PowerBars to be very filling. I continue to repurchase this flavor and enjoy them several times a week. Satisfies my craving for a candy bar, which is a major plus!
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
As an avid protein bar eater, I am always looking for a bar that has a good taste, high protein, and low calories. This protein bar fits all those boxes. It was a great taste and leaves me full. I eat this bar as an afternoon snack and I love them! I buy them all the time!
Miami, Fl
Chocolate-need I say more? And it has peanuts in it-delicious! I love this bar and carry it in my purse with the intention to share. Intention being the operative word. They have a decent amount of protein and give me energy before or after my workouts. I strongly recommend.
Jackeline H.
These bars have quite a bit of sugar in them, but do have a decent protein amount. They are also filling, but I'm not into the texture or flavor. The flavors get old pretty quick. Didn't buy again after first time trying...
Christina C.
Some bars are better than others, my favorite is the chocolate peanut butter bars, I keep one in my car, one in my purse and one in my desk drawer at work. Great for when I'm feeling hungry
Massiel C.
Que bueno que hayan este tipo de barras, que son realmente buenas y nutritivas y lo mejor de todo es que te la comes sin remordimientos. Es genial!!!
dani a.
Does it taste as good as it looks?
Olivia S.
How long after cardio should I consume this?
Miami, Fl
Are these great for gaining weight?
Miami, Fl
Are these great for gaining weight?
Dafranlii B.
How long after cardio should I consume this?