BY POWERBAR

After youve pushed yourself as hard as you can, you need the proper nutrients to help recover. Powerbar proteinplus protein bars are a great addition to your exercise regimen, especially after youve given it your all. Theyre designed with 20 grams of protein, including our high-quality trisource blend of whey, soy, and casein proteins. And, theres no preservatives or artificial flavors. Keep going strong with a delicious way to round out your exercise routine. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I got this as a freebie at Marianos on their Free Friday download. I am not a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together but this actually had a great taste to it. 20g of protein is alot so I had this as a meal replacement this weekend when I had no time for breakfast. It did the job filled me up and kept me content until past lunch. The taste of the grainy protein definitely takes sometime getting used to but this one is not as bad as other protein bars. It is not crunchy and is actually pretty soft. Good flavor I would get it again!
Marisa E.
While these have great flavor for a protein bar, I wish they were healthier for you. I think they cold improve upon the health factor and limit the high sugar content that plagued many granola/protein bars. These are available at a great deal on Amazon!
Macy M.
Medina OH
These are sugar free and very high protein. They’re ideal for athletes looking to refuel and build muscle. They aren’t low calorie so don’t buy them looking to lose weight. They are a tool for gaining weight.
Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
I eat this product a few days a week when i am at school and on the go! They have a good amount of protein and keep me full for a very long time! You can most likely find these at any grocery store! They taste AMAZING! These are definitely a product i would recommend to others!
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
As an avid protein bar eater, I am always looking for a bar that has a good taste, high protein, and low calories. This protein bar fits all those boxes. It was a great taste and leaves me full. I eat this bar as an afternoon snack and I love them! I buy them all the time!
Erica
New Orleans , LA
Great taste. Good ingredients. Excellent amount of protein. Easy for on the go! I've found PowerBars to be very filling. I continue to repurchase this flavor and enjoy them several times a week. Satisfies my craving for a candy bar, which is a major plus!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these once when I was highly involved in my coupon phase and get a really great deal on these. Honestly, there is a reason I won't repurchase these ever again. You can definitely task the "health" in them. To explain what I mean- there's a powdery and artificial flavor that is present when eating as well as after you're done eating the bar. It is an acquired taste, for I do know some people who absolutely love these! They are filling though and do give you extra nutrients that people may be looking for to add to their diets. For me personally, I didn't't care for them that much.
Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
My new go-to breakfast. Only 7 SmartPoints and gluten-free, these are a no-brainer for me. Finding nutritious, low point and gluten-free on the go is no easy task, but finding these has made life a little bit easier. They are also great when you want that candy bar, but don't want to spend half of your daily food allowance on that one thing. The taste is great and there are tiny little crunchies to keep it interesting.
miami, FL
Chocolate-need I say more? And it has peanuts in it-delicious! I love this bar and carry it in my purse with the intention to share. Intention being the operative word. They have a decent amount of protein and give me energy before or after my workouts. I strongly recommend.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I enjoy the taste of these bars, however the texture is a little thick and chalky, especially if you're not used to eating a bar like this. This is my favorite flavor out of all offerings from PowerBar. They are a good value when purchased in large quantities, but are also available individually at many grocery and convenience stores.
dani a.
Does it taste as good as it looks?
Olivia S.
How long after cardio should I consume this?
miami, FL
Are these great for gaining weight?
miami, FL
Are these great for gaining weight?
Dafranlii B.
How long after cardio should I consume this?