BY POWERBAR

After youve pushed yourself as hard as you can, you need the proper nutrients to help recover. Powerbar proteinplus protein bars are a great addition to your exercise regimen, especially after youve given it your all. Theyre designed with 20 grams of protein, including our high-quality trisource blend of whey, soy, and casein proteins. And, theres no preservatives or artificial flavors. Keep going strong with a delicious way to round out your exercise routine. see more...

Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these once when I was highly involved in my coupon phase and get a really great deal on these. Honestly, there is a reason I won't repurchase these ever again. You can definitely task the "health" in them. To explain what I mean- there's a powdery and artificial flavor that is present when eating as well as after you're done eating the bar. It is an acquired taste, for I do know some people who absolutely love these! They are filling though and do give you extra nutrients that people may be looking for to add to their diets. For me personally, I didn't't care for them that much.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love these power bars. The chocolate and peanut butter flavor is my favorite. Naturally peanut butter has a lot of healthy protein so thats a great addition to the power bar being healthy.
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
Nice snack bar. Good protein. Low sodium. Chewy. I did soften it up a bit, with a partial I think it's best not to take any chances.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
As an avid protein bar eater, I am always looking for a bar that has a good taste, high protein, and low calories. This protein bar fits all those boxes. It was a great taste and leaves me full. I eat this bar as an afternoon snack and I love them! I buy them all the time!
Miami, Fl
Chocolate-need I say more? And it has peanuts in it-delicious! I love this bar and carry it in my purse with the intention to share. Intention being the operative word. They have a decent amount of protein and give me energy before or after my workouts. I strongly recommend.
Gerran C.
Gerran C.
Muskogee, OK
These are my #1 favorite protein/meal bar. It doesn't have a super-strong flavor like many other protein bars, and is easy on my stomach.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Heflin
These are good yall just need more in the chocolate and none with fruit and stuff and put more in boxs and etc plese and think u
Massiel C.
Massiel C.
Que bueno que hayan este tipo de barras, que son realmente buenas y nutritivas y lo mejor de todo es que te la comes sin remordimientos. Es genial!!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
It's okay. It's a healthier alternative than what I would normally eat after a work out. But the taste/texture just gets so old quickly. I end up falling back on cravings.
Renae A.
Renae A.
I like their bars. This one reminded me of snickers or a 3 musketeers bar, but I don't think taking this to the gym or having one after a workout is the best idea.
dani a.
dani a.
Does it taste as good as it looks?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
How long after cardio should I consume this?
Miami, Fl
Are these great for gaining weight?
Miami, Fl
Are these great for gaining weight?
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
How long after cardio should I consume this?