BY POWERBAR

New! PowerBar® Fuel System Fueling Victories Every Day in Training & Competition. Helps Build Lean Muscle. With Other Natural Flavor You train hard, make it count.  PowerBar ProteinPlus® bar has a TriSource™ protein blend to help build lean muscle and provides sustained energy for active people.  Take PowerBar ProteinPlus® bars after training or competition where protein intake has been shown to help promote muscle recovery.  This bar contains 20 g of TriSource™ protein, a proprietary blend of whey, soy and casein proteins that provides muscle-building amino acids. see more...

PowerBar Protein Plus 20g
  • "i love them for a quick breakfast or an after the gym protein supplement." in 1 review
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
I came across these at big lots and couldn't beat the price. i love them for a quick breakfast or an after the gym protein supplement. we've been through 3 boxes and i will be buying more!
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
These bars are a great source of protein! They are perfect for me in the mornings since I'm usually in a hurry! What could be be better.... Peanut butter and chocolate and lots of energy!!:)
Amber S.
Greenwood, IN
It's difficult to find good priced, good tasting protein bars. PowerBar's Vanilla flavor is fantastic though! I use these to help make up for a lack of protein in my diet, but they're also delicious to eat.
Paras P.
Love the flavor, if you looking for a good protein source this is it. Not the most healthiest bar but if you are not counting calories this is a great product.
Brittany L.
I couldn't even stand to eat this. I ate about half of it and threw the rest away and unfortunately they're kinda pricey.
Brynn S.
I really like this power bar! most of them taste too much like protein to enjoy but I Iike this one! Try the cookies and cream too!
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
I LOVE THESE POWER BARS. I HAVE THEM EVERYDAY FOR LUNCH. I FEEL LIKE I'M EATING A CANDY BAR. THEY DEFINITELY CURB YOUR APPETITE.
Virginia S.
Piedmont, CA
A friend of mine introduce me to this amazing bar, and it's just great! I love it so much
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I like the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. This gives me a lot of energy and I feel satisfied.