BY POWERBAR

After Leaving It All On The Court Or Field, Proteinplus™ Bars Are There, Offering Superior Taste And Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Help Post-workout Muscles Replenish And Recover With Ease.

Trisource Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Alkalized Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor), Glucose Syrup, Cane Invert Syrup, Fructose Syrup, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Soy Nuts, Whole Oats, High Oleic Canola Oil, Alkalized Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, And Less Than 2% Of: Soy Lecithin, Ground Almonds, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor.

Contains: Almond, Milk, Soy

grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
The Mint Chocolate flavored PowerBar is my favorite in the range—and I have tried a variety of their flavors. It fulfills it’s purpose, and has a great taste on top of it! I usually grab one when I stop at 7-11, but occasionally I’ll pick up a box at the grocers.
Jessica C.
These bars are a great source of protein! However, they are very, very minty. They have almost a toothpaste taste to them. If you like mint, maybe you'll enjoy them but they were too much for me! I wish they were more balanced.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Morgan R.
Newport
I love these I have even got my best friend hooked on them because we are so busy all the time sometimes we miss meals or need snack on the go! They taste like thin mints (the girl scout cookies) so yummy!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Chris H.
San Francisco, CA
Powerbars in general are decent. They give you a nice protein fix sure but there's so many better options on the market. What bothers me with these bars is that it doesn't follow my 10 calorie to 1 gram protein ratio and that there are over 20 grams of sugar. These bars advertise to be health products but in reality they aren't to put it simply.
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Honestly I hate PowerBars in general. Their normal kind reminds me of cereal shoved in the middle of starbursts in terms of texture but not nearly as good as that would be in terms of taste. These however are much better than their normal taste/texture, so I would take these over the normal kind for sure!!
Cherisse B.
What got me to buy this was the 20g of protein per bar and little amount of carbs. So many bars claim to be protein bars but only have 6-8g of protein and a high amount of carbs. The taste is okay and I can eat it daily but what made the purchase worth it was that it was on sale at Grocery Outlet for $10!
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
Kept me feeling full and you should be doing some type of exercise in addition to eating these. They're not the best, but for the type of bar, they're decent. It met my expectations. The price is decent.
Kerri B.
It has been awhile since I have purchased this brand and I can't remember how much sugar is in them.
Nancy D.
Have not seen or tried these. Do they really taste like chocolate mint cookie?