BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With other natural flavor.

Theckla S.
These things are awesome! They are like a snack version of Sugerfina gummies and I adore them. I don't feel guilty eating them and they're less expensive and more accessible than designer candy. Would recommend to any friends who like this kind of thing.
jen s.
Biddeford, ME
An an endurance athlete (marathons, Ironman distance triathlons, century cycling) I have been using Powerbar gel to fuel my workouts for years. I love the taste and viscosity of the gels, not too thick and thin enough to get down while on the run. I love that they have caffiene available for that extra boost when needed. The Tangerine and Double Latte are my favorite flavors
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I have yet to find these in any store but they are so delicious. I love the raspberry one. I used to eat them all the time when I was in wrestling. Gave you lots of energy to do what you got to do. Worth trying and getting addicted too.
Rori T.
Pasadena, MD
I loved these chews! They are an awesome snack at work to give me some energy, just enough sugar with a kick of caffeine! I personally do not like to run on caffeine so these won't be a pre workout option for me. Post workout I like less sugar.
Caley H.
Freeport , FL
Not too big on things that claim to give you energy but these are ok. The flavor is nice but I didn't see much of a change in my energy
Roni G.
These are my favorite. Training for a long distance tri the kick of caffeine comes in handy. don't leave in a hot car they melt ... YUCK
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I really really liked these. i use these when I'm training for marathons or just working out a little harder. they keep me going. :)
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
This can pump you up a lot but it is not that healthy to take frequently. I recommend to just consume it when you really need it
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
These chews are great! They really do give you a boost of energy! I do recommend them if your looking for a energy product!
Ericka C.
They're really good and help greatly if your trying to live the healthy life. I totally would recommend them to anyone
Jocelyn M.
is this like a 5 hr energy?
Jenny B.
Gretna, LA
Does it actually give you energy?