PowerBar Power Bar Protein Plus Bars, Cookies & Cream, 12 pk uploaded by Nancy C.

BY POWERBAR

Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
These are amazing for on the go and at the beach. The are light so you won't feel sick from eating in the heat but filling enough to give that boost for.the day. The extra protine gives you energy as well. You can purchase these at any grocery store or gas station.
Nancy C.
I've tried these in peanut butter they taste pretty good. With 20 g of protein you can't go wrong. The price is only 1.99 per bar at Smiths. This is a good bar for after you work out if you don't want to shake up a drink.
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
I love having this bar when it's a long day at the beach and I need a quick snack to help get my energy back up!
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
SO GOOD! i can't get enough of these. I love that they're gluten free as I have an intolerance. They taste so good, not like usual artificial and bland protein bars. They fill me up easy so i can just have as a meal to go. I LOVE THESE! all the flavors are so good! please try them now!!!
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are so good you deinately get a bang for your buck since they're so big the only bad thing is they leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth but hey it's protein not candy
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I love Powerbars, and this is one of the best flavors they have available! I always buy them in bulk...more for your money.
joy b.
Lancaster, OH
These are really good and healthy for u. They are good for a fast breakfast. Something quick to war or snack on.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I would eat these before I would go for ride on my bike in the trails. It gave the extra energy I needed plus put something on my stomach. PowerBar Power Bar Protein Plus Bars, Cookies & Cream, 12 pk
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
These have to be one of the better tasting protein bars I have ever had, I use to work part time in a gym health shop down town and so I've tried them all, these are actually tasty and I enjoyed them. The calories are enough to be a meal substitute and the protein is higher than a single serving of your average shake tub.
Lucy H.
London, ON
These are actually so good. They actually taste like cookies and cream and are good for bulking up.