BY POWERBAR

The Greatest Victory Is A Shared One. That’s Why We’ve Teamed Game-changing Taste With Powerful Nutrition In Powerbar Plant Protein Snack Bars. Made With Protein From Plant-based Ingredients And Nuts This Delicious Snack Has No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Sweeteners. Available In Three Amazing Flavors, Each Bar Has The Energy You Need To Enjoy Every Game.

Almonds, Inulin, Cane Syrup (Invert), Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Pea Protein Crisp (Pea Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch, Calcium Carbonate), Rice Protein Crisp (Rice Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour), Pumpkin Seeds, Almond Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt.

Contains: Almond.

Amelie C.
montreal, QC
It taste great ! you really taste the chocolate and nut flavor, its like your eating a candy bar but with the good health benefits. it doesn't taste fake or too sweet like some other proteins brands on the market. its made with real wholesome ingredients. sometime with other power bar or protein bar theres an after taste of protein powder it can be unpleasant. It has a good amount of protein and fiber to keep you satisfied for a while. In my option it does have a lot of fat that is from a source of good healthy fats from the almond. in the ingredients there is Palm oil so that's not very healthy...and sugar is the 3rd ingredient theres 10g of sugar in this bar i find there could be less, or they could change the type of sugar to a healthier one. overall enjoyable good healthy snack. #Gotitforfree
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was selected to try the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was a little disappointed. Almonds are usually my 'go-to' nut in bars so I was really expecting great things for this plant based protein bar. Unfortunately the taste was not great.

The bar tastes a little bland. I am not sure how the bar missed the mark because almonds, dark chocolate and sea salt sounds like a trifecta of greatness for me! The chocolate was hardly noticeable, as was the salt. I like the crunch factor to the bar and that they are not soft and chalky like most protein bars. The body of the bar is almonds, pumpkin seeds, protein crisps and almond butter surrounded by a delicious dark chocolate coating. There are no artificial flavours and the bar is certified vegan and friendly for those with an intolerance to gluten or soy.

The ingredients list combined with the taste would deter me from purchasing this product again or recommending it to my family and friends. At 10g of protein AND 10g of sugar I feel like it is more of a glorified chocolate bar then something I would take to get my protein for the day. The bar is filling which I enjoyed, but it was hard for me to choke down. Even though they work out ti roughly $1.20 per bar, I will not purchase this again.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Most people I know who don’t like protein bars are usually referring to very heavy, chalky protein bars that are hard to eat and not very enjoyable at all. Protein bars like this one are on the opposite end of the scale, being so sweet and tasty that they feel more like a treat. I was really blown away by just how amazing these protein bars taste. These are incredibly sweet and very salty, with plenty of seeds and nuts to make it filling. Each bar does contain 10m grams of sugar and 8% of your daily sodium, which explains the delicious taste, but also contains 10 grams of plant-based protein and 8 grams of fiber, which is a positive. The fat content of these bars is also pretty high, but that comes from the nuts in the bar, so I wouldn’t consider it a negative.
The bars have no artificial sweeteners, but they clearly have plenty of natural sweeteners, as they are very sweet. If you’re looking for a more savoury flavour these will probably be too sweet for your needs, as they really do taste similar to candy bars between the chocolate and the syrup that keeps it all together. Be careful not to snack on them too often, as they are filling and very pleasant to eat, but the sugar and sodium does add up quickly if you have more than one of these a day. I wouldn’t recommend using these as a meal replacement, but they do make for a very filling snack. The texture of the bar is pretty nutty, and you will find yourself munching on seeds and nuts for a while after you’re finished with the bar, but I didn’t dislike that, and found it easy to eat while on the go or working on something else.
Not everybody will love these, they may not be right for those on reduced sugar diet, but for those looking for a sweet treat that's a lot more healthy than a candy bar, or those who want a granola bar that's easier to eat, this will hit the spot.
Ann-Marie V.
Burnaby, BC
I tried PowerBar Plant Protein Nourishing Snack Bar Dark Chocolate, Almond & Sea Salt. I love the crunchiness of this almond-forward snack bar. It provides great energy to power me through my busy and hectic schedule. However, I can’t really detect the sea salt, which I found disappointing. I noticed that it is listed as the last ingredient, so that could account for it. I would recommend this snack bar for vegans as it contains pea and rice proteins and/or those looking for a bar with a high amount of protein (10 g). * I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

Kim L.
Brampton
I'm happy about the fact that it is full of nutritional value though and there's no animal products in the making of the bars at all! The taste is ok, but there's too much salt between the sea salt and dark chocolate. The texture of the bar was too grainy, like sand, and the chocolate had the consistency of wax. I will not purchase this particular flavor of these bars.
Shenaed D.
Barrie ontario
These bars are amazing!!! I was expecting the typical chalky, chewy “protein bar”. Instead I got a bar full of plant based protein! And to top it off it’s dipped in deicious dark chocolate to sweeten it up a bit.

I wish it had less sugar so I could consider it a healthy snack; but it defiantly is a great treat!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I received this bar for free as well and for tasting purposes. I did not
like the flavour. Texture is good but I do care a lot about taste and
this particular flavour was not a hit. It did gave me energy though but I
would not buy this specific one. Quality is good.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I received these bars through the PRC for free in exchange for an honest review.
Overall I thought these bars were amazing. It is a little on the harder side compared to other bars I've had. This ties in with the comment I made on the other thread that it's a little thicker than I would like (because it is harder, the thickness makes it hard to bite). But i absolutely love this flavour (equally with the cashew one). Love the protein, love the plant based ingredients, and nutritional value it brings.
Leona Y.
Mississauga, ON
Excited to give these yummy #powerbarplantprotein bars a try courtesy of ChickAdvisor! The almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate flavor is oh so yummy and does the trick to reenergize you after a solid cardio workout. Love how one bar is packed with 10 g of protein and is fully plant based without any unnecessary artificial colors and ingredients!
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
PowerBar Plant Protein is a delicious protein bar option made with 100% plant protein. The almond, sea salt and dark chocolate flavour has a great salty and sweet flavour with no artificial sweeteners. It easily competes with other protein bars and packs 10 grams of protein. A great healthy post workout option!

Please Note: I received this complimentary product to test and review #gotitfree