BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PowerBar Performance Energy Blends Banana Blueberry Fruit Based Energy Food: Made with real fruit*NEW_LINE* Fast energy to muscles*NEW_LINE* Fuel for optimum performance*NEW_LINE* No artificial flavors or colors*NEW_LINE* Gluten free

Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I have to admit it took me a while to try this because banana and blueberry together didn't sound that appealing but once I tried it I absolutely loved it! its delicious and it gives you that extra boost you need during a workout or a long run. I will definitely continue to get these.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand in general, these are great just to take along for when you go to the gym, on a hike, skiing, etc. It's also a nice little change from your typical energy bar found in workout bags across the world!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth , TX
The flavor is excellent. Sweet but not exceedingly sweet.Delicious and effective. a must have. They are excellent for athletes and anyone serious about working out, but of course they can be enjoyed as a snack if you wish.
Toni S.
houston, TX
The flavor for this is really delicious! I am always skeptical when trying new flavors and I was really impressed with this one! Highly recommend for that added power boost!
Daniela B.
Northridge, CA
They are really good and it helps you to get energy Dosent have a bad taste. The packet doesn't have a lot of stuff in it which is just the perfect amount
Gabriela S.
I pretty much try anything that would power my boost up.. This are good, the flavor is also good but j also don't feel like they did the work.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are great tasting bars for a boost of energy or after a work out. They have a good amount of protein in them and are a decent price.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
These blueberry power bars are delicious they gave me extra energy and were full of protene i loved them
Raquel  G.
Lynn, MA

They are really good and it helps you to get energy Dosent have a bad taste I love the oatmeal is great
Emily w.
I recently became allergic to bananas so I can no longer have these and I miss them so much!