BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orange Flavor Gel Filled Chews Contains No Caffeine

• Do these really give energy? I need something to help get...2 Answers
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like the powerbar brand, I mostly like any of their peanut butter flavor products. However this product I did not like it, it tastes pretty bad, you may like if you really like orange. I would not buy this product again I think it is a waste of money.
Leenoy C.
The good thing about these bars is that they always provide me with a boost of energy before or after my work outs. The downside is that I don't love the taste. However, for the energy you get from these bars I would definitely repurchase.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
I absolutely love these! Orange isn't my first choice. Third actually, after Strawberry banana, then Cola. However I Will always be glad to have some. It honestly gives me energy, I'd say equal to about a 12 oz coffee, but not the least bit jittery or anything like that.
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of these, but I haven't tried any other flavor than orange. Strawberry banana is like crack to my friend. I just don't see her hype over this product.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
They taste awful. I really feel like there's some false advertising going on, if you're concerned about your weight please do not use this as a snack! Read the label!!
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
Avoid. Stick to real food at meal times and at the times when you need an energy "boost" and you'll be fine. I'd take a quick shot of raw honey over this any day.
Leigh M.
These caffeine gummies are the best. I typically buy the strawberry banana (when I can find them). If I don't buy the entire box, they're tupically $1.75 a bag.
Jessie J.
Kamas, UT
Energy bites are a really good way to be ready for a big competition. They taste better in other flavors than orange but still work the same.
yayi c.
I think the powerbar performance energy blast taste awful!!!! they do give you energy but i would recommend this in a different flavor.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Really love the energy that these give me. Not my favorite flavor but still wouldn't turn them down if they were offered to me.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Do these really give energy? I need something to help get me through long nights in the library. Is there caffeine in them?