BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2X Caffeine  Fast Energy with C2 Max - Dual Source Energy Blend Lemon - Natural Flavor No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Fueling up right can make a big impact on how you feel and perform, no matter what you re tackling. Top off your energy stores with a packet of Gel Blasts 30-60 minutes before exercise. Or, during activities lasting more than one hour, have 1-3 pieces every ten minutes followed by water of sports drink. a pouch of Gel Blasts is the energy equivalent of 1.5 PowerBar® Gels. PowerBar Energy Gel Blasts are a great choice for use before or during moderate and high-intensity exercise. They re formulated with C2 Max dual source energy blend for more energy to muscles. In fact, C2 Max was designed to have the same blend of energy sources found in breakthrough studies to deliver 20-55% more energy than glucose alone,

PowerBar Performance Energy Blasts Gel Cola
  • "I always buy them for when I'm running a half marathon or need a quick pick-me-up at the gym!" in 1 review
  • "I use these before every long run and have never had any stomach problems with them." in 1 review
laura f.
San Diego, CA
I liked these chews very much. The taste wasn't too good, but I liked it. Like all energy things you should always drink lots of water, and it really helps make you feel eenergized and healthy. I had these for the first time last week at work when I was feeling pretty tired, and I did get a boost out of it. It isn't like a 5 hr energy, but it did help a lot. Since then I've had it two more times, and it did work the same way. With other energy drinks or supplements I found that the effect diminished, however this one didn't. I liked the chews because they were more like a snack than a nasty energy drink. Overall I love these.
Stephanie C.
I use these before every long run and have never had any stomach problems with them. They really help fuel me through the first hour or so and can sustain me up until about an hour and 20 minutes. The orange flavor is great.
Marla S.
These are amazing!! Always keep some on me for a quick boost. I also have trouble with my sugar so these quickly and easily bring me back. Obsesseddd!
Amanda S.
Nampa, ID
I seriously love these! I always buy them for when I'm running a half marathon or need a quick pick-me-up at the gym! The flavors are all really good!
Alysha M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Very convenient and tasty for a shot of energy when you need it. Easy to pack away in a purse or gym bag so you have them when you need them.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These are great especially on a bike ride. They can be easily popped in your mouth while on the move.
Sydney C.
Bloomington, IN
Perfect for on the go! I was surprised by the energy bites the first time I tried them