BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

More Energy To Muscles With C2 Max 8G Protein 12-65G (2.29Oz) Energy Bars Powerbar&Reg; Performance Energy Bar&Nbsp; Is A Great Choice For Use Before And During Higher Intensity Competitions Or Training Sessions Like Running, Cycling And Swimming.&Nbsp; It's Formulated To Be Easy To Digest And Made With Powerbar's C2 Max Dual Source Energy Blend For More Energy To Muscles.&Nbsp; In Fact, C2 Max Was Designed To Have The Same Blend Of Energy Sources Found In Breakthrough Studies To Deliver 20-55% More Energy Than Glucose Alone, And In Another Study To Improve Athletes' Cycling Times By 8%. ** Power To Push.™ **Study Done With Drink Containing Glucose Alone Vs 2:1 Glucose To Fructose. Powerbar Performance System:&Nbsp; Designed To Help Athletes Through All Phases Of Athletic Activity And Competition. The Powerbar Performance System Is An Innovative Three-Step Guide Designed To Help Athletes And Active People Navigate Through Sports Nutrition Guidelines And Product Choices For Key Phases Of Exercise, And To Provide More Experienced Athletes With The Essential Tools To Optimize Their Personal Sports Nutrition Program. &Nbsp;Before Activity: Start Well Hydrated-Drink Fluids Before Exercise Start Every Workout Properly Energized.&Nbsp; These Powerbar Products Prepare Your Body With The Energy It Needs To Help Perform Your Best. Powerbar Nut Naturals Energy And Powerbar Harvest&Reg; Energy Bars Are Also Great For Low/Moderate-Intensity Exercise During Activity: Stay Hydrated-Drink Fluids With Electrolytes To Prevent Dehydration Stay Fueled By Consuming Carbs During Exercise Lasting More Than One Hour After Activity: Re-Hydrate To Replace Lost Fluids And Electrolytes The First Thirty Minutes After A Workout Are Critical.&Nbsp; Help Your Body Recover With These Products Designed To Help Replace Energy Stores And Rebuild Muscle Tissue; Power Bar Recovery &Amp; Power Bar Protein Plus Power Bar Is Supported By Nestle's Worldwide Leadership In Nutritional Science. Official Sponsor Of Ironman Questions? Call 1-800-58-Power (M-F 8-4 Pt) Or Visit Powerbar.Com Made In Usa

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
PowerBars are a great post-workout snack or meal replacement when you're in a pinch, but they are definitely NOT meant as a snack. These bars have about 250kcal and 20+ grams of sugar, 45g of carbohydrates, and 200mg of sodium, so if you're looking for a healthy snack to supplement your diet, this isn't it. That being said, these are great if you lead a very active lifestyle and you need something to give you a boost post-workout to go about your day. The oatmeal raisin one is surprisingly good - I tried it because I thought I would hate it and wanted to prove myself right (I love trying new foods, so it wasn't too hard!), and it actually tastes amazing. The texture is a bit sticky, but it's easy to get over. Highly recommended for athletes/those living an active lifestyle.
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
I love these Cliff bars! If you like oatmeal cookies then the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut will delight your senses! It's chewy and delicious healthy alternative to sugary sweets! These are great for on the run or if you just need a pick me up in the afternoon. They make many other flavors that are great too, I would recommend checking these out!
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I do not really like the flavor, and I also think that it has too many calories. I guess this bar in not for those people who do not exercise that much because it will only cause you to gain bad weight. But for those who do like to do a lot of sports of use a lot of energy exercising, this will definitely help you build some muscle and gain weight.
Livvy L.
Loved Power Bar's Oatmeal Raisin flavor. The texture was great. The flavor was amazing. And it was filling. I will totally buy this one again. I was so very very pleased with it.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
These are great. They were my go to when making care packages to send my husband when he was deployed. I good, healthy, high calorie snack to provide nutrients and energy. And this was his favorite flavor.
Kylie B.
Grand Forks, ND
I used to eat a Power Bar before track meets. It would fill me up just enough and gave me the mindset that I was energized and ready to go. Tasted good and was extremely convenient to eat during warm up.
Jessica E.
I just want to use this platform to make sure everyone is aware that Clif Bars come in other flavors. The texture is good, like a dense oatmeal cookie. The flavor it UTTERLY RUINED by the raisins that have NO BUSINESS being in a perfectly good cookie flavored granola bar.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
A great tasting protein bar to use as a snack or even a meal replacement.. My husband can't have chocolate so this works great for him too.. oatmeal and raisin , a classic flavor combination
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
I love love love cliff bars! My husband and kids and I eat them a lot! But the oatmeal are one of my favorites. They are a great healthy snack and taste good unlike most energy bars!
Angela R.
This bar was okay. I almost tasted like it was a no sugar cookie. But I'm always up to try new products from Cliff. By far my favorite bar energy bars just not this one.
Lisa T.