PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Chocolate uploaded by Yazemin S.PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Chocolate uploaded by Johanna C.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, High Oleic
Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Glycerin, Salt, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavor.

Contains: Soy And Milk.

• Do these actually taste good?4 Answers
  • Is there any benefit to eating this after a work out as w...2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good, and do they give u a lot of...2 Answers
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
This was okay, not my favorite protein bar choice, but it was filling and got the job done. As a full-time college student, I usually don't have time to eat enough, so it's good to have these on hand. If I had a choice I would buy Opti Bars or ProMax bars before I would buy these.
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This energy bar is my favorite and has been for YEARS. With these bars you have to make sure you drink a ton of water. They are so delicious and exceeded my expectations. I recommend these to all my friends as well!
Lauren G.
I used to purchase these all the time. They’re a bit chewy but these taste great and the have this really unique taste and consistency that other bars don’t have. One of my favorite bars for sure
Shae S.
Glendale
chocolate is my favorite flavor of these bars, my mom usually buys them at costco or walmart i️ think, they’re so incredibly good for me to eat before practice or before work, sometimes i️ eat one for breakfast
Courtney T.
This is one of those it's not that great but I love it products. After a good workout I always crave a sweet and it makes me feel like it's my reward. These are so cheap where I get them( usually .50 where I bu them) but I will say reading the nutrition facts on the back will make you wanna eat one of these guys a bit in between.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep trying to like powerbars. I am a marathon runner and these types of bars really come in handy. But, maybe I'm allergic to an ingredient or something? Because, even though they're really thick and kind of off-putting (taste a little bit like protein powder), they irritate my mouth. Not totally awful, but no thank you.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I really like these things; I used to have these when I was a kid. Only real drawback is they can are real hard and chewy so make sure you have strong teeth. Otherwise, they taste great and get the job done when you need a quick snack or small boost of energy. I really recommend Powerbars to anyone.
Melina J.
This powerbar flavor used to a staple in my diet but the sugar content is ridiculous so I was advised by my personal trainer to stop! 26g for this?Maybe if they had sugar free options I would be a returning consumer. I wouldn't recommend these unless you're fine eating all of that sugar.
Jocelyn B.
Waynesboro
I actually like the peanut butter flavor of these bars. I can usually get them for about a $1 each. They are high in protein and quick and easy to eat. However they do have an interesting crunch to them. The consistency makes them stick to the wrapper but other than that it’s good!
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
When I swam year round these were some of my go to bars to keep with me during practice and meets. A little pricey and the taste has a bit of the protein taste but overall they were good! Since then I've found a few other favorites but I still come back every now and again
Stephanie D.
Do these actually taste good?
Amy B.
Lincoln, NE
Is there any benefit to eating this after a work out as well?
Carolyn Y.
Do these actually taste good, and do they give u a lot of energy, after or before working out?