PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Chocolate

by PowerBar

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, High Oleic
Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Glycerin, Salt, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavor.

Contains: Soy And Milk.

Do these actually taste good?
Is there any benefit to eating this after a work out as well?
Do these actually taste good, and do they give u a lot of energy, after or before working out?
Start your review of PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Riley H.
Fishers
These bars are delicious, and at a good price! I often eat them between class to get me from breakfast to lunch.
Sashary C.
New Bern, NC
I take one everyday to the gym and so does my husband. It’s not like most brand chocolate energy bars that give you that textured consistency, and bland taste. This chocolate taste really good, and it’s smooth not coursed.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
poor baby Cecil shorts are available in my head wonder if you have to great lengths to be doing it's been different from the guy who moved to arizona next month what.
Valeria L.
Channelview , TX
I love the taste of this bar and the energy it gives you when you eat it, when I'm very hungry I eat a bar every morning, I love the taste 😋😋😋.
Ashley R.
Salt Lake City, Utah
You can find this protein bar at just about any gas station. You can't always find a huge selection at some gas stations, but this is the one I always reach for if there isn't a huge selection. I feel this protein bar really fills me up and it tastes great. I like chocolate and peanut butter the best.
Damon D.
Aliceville
Even though it's a health bar, it still tastes good. To be honest, they are all the same except price wise. A lot of protein.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Super yummy and delicious! These chocolate energy bars taste so good! I eat these every day for breakfast, and really, sometimes I eat them for a snack too.  They are affordable and I get them from my local GNC store. I recommend these to others 100%!
maria C.
Hauppauge, NY
I like this but I don't love. The taste is definitely different then what expected and tasted somewhat weird.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
THese are some of the tastiest energy bars, especially perfect for right before or after a workout. The price is usually pretty reasonable, especially in bulk.
Yazemin S.
ARLINGTON, TX
PowerBar Performance Energy Bars Chocolate uploaded by Yazemin S.
It is not very good , it even seems that 'm biting plastic and while eating is becoming like sand.