BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, High Oleic
Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Glycerin, Salt, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavor.

Contains: Soy And Milk.

Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Absolute favorite flavor of Power Bars. Very filling. Nice to eat half for an energy kick before a workout or post workout if you can't get a full meal right away.
Maria G.
University Pk, PA
I seriously love Power Bars. I used to eat them all the time when I was little because I thought they tasted like candy. Now, I love eating them after workouts!
Krystalrose B.
I guess Energy Bars are suppose to be decent but this one just tasted like chalk to me. It was so gross I didn't even finish my first bite. Would not recommend.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I actually love these. I've heard mixed reviews from others, but I find these to be a great post workout snack or a breakfast!
maria c.
I like this but I don't love. The taste is definitely different then what expected and tasted somewhat weird.