BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Fructose, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Glycerin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

Contains: Soy

• Is this the best flavor of this product?1 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I find these are gritty and unsatisf...2 Answers
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
I’ve eaten these since I was little and they’re still one of my absolute favorites. This flavor is the perfect sweet treat while still being delicious and nutritious. All of the flavors are so good, but this is so so so good.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
I have two very active boys, and they often don’t have time to eat between school and sports. They bring one of these bars with them daily! Not only does it keep them full until dinner, but they love the tase!
Good a it makes you full it is truly awesome and I love it and also it is affordable that’s another great part of it! And also it is healthy yes I would buy it again because it such a great bar and I would recommend to anyone
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic favorite. I’m stingy and like what I like. I’ve been eating these forever. They’re great before a long hike when I don’t want to be overwhelming full but need energy. I recommend because they’ve been around for a long time. Sometimes I get weirded out by new ingredients in performance energy bars so I stick to what I know, you know?
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
These really do fill you up and offer all the nutrients you need to get you through the day. I like the protein and the low sugar count. The flavor is better than expected and leaves a pleasant and creamy aftertaste.
Stephanie P.
Moreno Valley
The power performance energy bar is so delicious and I feel like it gives me energy throughout the day and it’s something you can snack on it does get you a little bit full so it’s great to eat one in the morning.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
I workout so I love power bars for on the go and to keep at my desk at work! I’m not even a big vanilla person but this vanilla flavor of the power bar is so good! They’re usually 10 for $1 too. Would recommend.
Stephanie W.
Canby
These can be a bit much if you aren't used to them. I grew up hiking a lot and we ate these all the time. I love this flavor and the texture. It's chewy and a little crunchy. I like it.
Sarah H.
I used these while training for a half-ironman tri. I'd either cut them up in strips and keep them in a Baggie in my bike or in my pouch to eat it slowly over the duration of my race. They are sturdier than many bars and don't disintegrate in my bag. They have tons of flavors and one can definitely find favorites.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I really do like these! When I was out of shape I was glued to these to get my energy to finish my Crossfit workouts and even my cheerleading practices. Even now I'm still using them because they're awesome. I do wish they would make some better flavors because I only like 2 of them!
Casey H.
Do these taste good? I find these are gritty and unsatisfying.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
Is this the best flavor of this product?