BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good Food, Good Life. Good to Know: Did you know the food you eat before and during intense training can optimize your performance? Good to Remember: This PowerBar® Performance Energy bar has a dual-source energy blend. This blend has been found to deliver up to 50% more energy to muscles that glucose alone and improve endurance performance by up to 8%.

• Do they come in other flavors and can you buy them other ...3 Answers
  • Does this leave an aftertaste?2 Answers
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the one I have eaten the most, I believe it is because it is the one in most convenient stores, or gyms. But it is not the best tasting. These are very dense and you can almost taste the vitamins.
Great though for a small workout snack, to give you that boost of energy!
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Woah, these are not tasty and they do not taste like peanut butter and jelly. This may give you protein but I never really felt energized. I've only had it once, and I would not get it again.. not this flavor.
wendy s.
I was looking for an energy bar that was not only convenient. .but also tasty. I bought a box in a ralphs and was excited. I tasted one and honestly it was very hard and chewy. The taste was not my cup of tea.
Kelley O.
I really like this brand of powerbar. However i like the peanut butter chocolate ones the best. They aren't too expensive and they fill you up enough to last you a couple hours.
Bethany D.
Good bar to eat, make sure you will follow it with a heavy workout, or your intake is supposed to be high. if trying to lose weight this might have too much for you.
Charmaine J.
Mt friend love these bars. I think they are ok but they are something light for your stomach and are healthy. I would recommend them and my friend would definitely recommend them.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
This is not my favorite Powerbar flavor even though I love a good pb&j sandwich. This bar is good for a on-the-go protein and calorie fix or after workout snack. This Powerbar did hold me over between meals so it works as a good snack.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I've tried this only once and I wasn't too fond of it. It does have a lot of flavor but it distracts me too much about what's in the bar. I don't feel as though there's enough protein in it.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
I eat powerbars after I work out, they aren't the best tasting but then again most protein bars aren't. I suggest these only if you're looking for something to eat quickly or after you workout.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
My husband loves power bars. He takes them every where for all kinds of events. Hiking, work outs, and more. The flavor is pretty good. There are better.
Janice B.
Do they come in other flavors and can you buy them other places outside of Walgreens?
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
Does this leave an aftertaste?