PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Madison R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This bar taste amazing. I love it because you can take it on the go and it isn’t messy. This flavor tastes just like peanut butter and not protein.
Destiney L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these before a work out or after. It deff meets my expectations! It doesn’t taste to much like protein but has a ton inside one bar. It is better then a protein drink. I would definitely recommend this product.
MADISON M.
Union
Purchased at: Kroger
Ahhh these are my absolute favorite power bar! They taste so good and I can’t even explain how much better they taste then other bars. They are very healthy and I would definitely recommend these if your looking for one that tastes good!
Bryan H.
Charleston
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Summer K.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
My boyfriend and I buy boxes of these at a time. They’re super yummy and really kick hunger.
Juliet W.
Mountain Top
Very good for energy and to fill you up but doesn’t taste the best and it’s weird to chew and enjoy.
Carlos R.
I eat this every time I go to the gym. It is a perfect snack filled with protein to get ready to pump some iron
Cecilia P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of my favorite bars to eat during a sports game. I like the texture of the bar and the really delicious peanut butter flavor. Cons: the chewiness can be a little overwhelming at times. But overall it exceeded my expectations on thePowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter!
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
I’m usually not a huge peanut butter fan but this bar is amazing! I used to eat them before a swim meet session and it fueled me for my race
Isiah G.
Kingston
I really enjoyed these peanut butter performance energy bars. They were on sale, and frequently are, and we’re a great buy. Very tasty and filling and great for on the go. I pack these in the car always.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.