PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Juliet W.
Mountain Top
Very good for energy and to fill you up but doesn’t taste the best and it’s weird to chew and enjoy.
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
This brand is not that good. they all taste like cardboard. I would not recommend these
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
The only flavor of the original power bar I like is the cookie dough. The rest are SICKENINGLY sweet and artificial and make me gag. Watch out in particular for the banana, YUCK.
Megan C.
Atlanta
These are ok but the texture is weird be sure to read the nutrient nd ingredient label of all food before buying
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
This bar tastes a little chalky to me probably from the protein. I most likely won't buy it again and if I can remember it has a bit too much sugar for my liking.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
These are my favorite post workout for taste and texture, but I get bummed out by the great amount of calories and sugar in them. More tasty than substance
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I just can't get over the gritty taste. It's hard to enjoy and makes me want for something else. Lots of sugar too.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
This flavor of Power Bars is my go to, between jobs when I can't get to a meal for hours. They give a little boost of energy, but they do contain a good amount of sugar.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I love Power bars for the extra pick me up they give me at the end of my runs. I really enjoy the taste of the peanut butter ones as well. The only downside is that I seem to not be working off as many calories as they contain.
Aimee S.
Powerbars are ok as an energy bar but they certainly are not the best option on the market both in terms of taste and nutritional value.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.