PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Ashlye W.
Seattle, WA
These are the best for stowing away for a hike or picnic. I like to keep some in my car for snack purposes. It's also nice to have when I'm in a rush. I know I'm gonna have something to keep me going and it's relatively sweet so it tastes super good too.
Angela P.
The peanut butter flavor is so good. I like how these bars are chewy and it takes a little longer to eat these. They really do fill me up. They are loaded with protein and are a great snack for the middle of the day. Recommend!
kassie g.
I always look for these wherever I go. This is my favorite flavor and they give me just the energy I need to get through the day.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
The peanut butter flavor is so good! I always eat one before or after a workout. Usually on sale and worth the pricing. I typically buy mine at Kroger, but you can find them almost anywhere! I love Powerbars of all flavors, I will continue to purchase them
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
Peanut butter is my favorite flavor & this bar has helped to keep me fueled throughout many soccer games, track meets, & cheer competitions.
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
I’m usually not a huge peanut butter fan but this bar is amazing! I used to eat them before a swim meet session and it fueled me for my race
Rosanna H.
Kennewick, WA
These are my go to power bars!!! I love the taste & how chewy they are! They curb my cravings & help me stick to my healthy eating!
Melanie L.
Lacey, WA
These are a good grab and go snack when you are in a rush and can't make a quick healthy snack. I enjoy that these bats aren't gritty and don't leave an after taste.
Andrea G.
Clayton
These are perfect for my husband- he works outside and during the summer needs a little extra calories and carbs throughout the day. These bars are great for that!
Darious Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
Powerbar is one of my favorite powerbar brands. The Peanut butter is so delicious and I don't get sick of it at all.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.