PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
I’m usually not a huge peanut butter fan but this bar is amazing! I used to eat them before a swim meet session and it fueled me for my race
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Anything that involves chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite and these taste better than going out and buying a high calorie candy bar.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
Peanut butter is my favorite flavor & this bar has helped to keep me fueled throughout many soccer games, track meets, & cheer competitions.
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
The Power Bar performance energy peanut butter bar is really good and delicious it delivers the energy you need before or after a work out.
Brittany D.
If you really like peanut butter you will enjoy these. They taste really good, but I have never noticed any extra energy when I eat these.
Marina F.
Denton
I loved eating these as a kid and still crave them to this day but I don't buy them now that I am in college and they aren't very healthy.
Aimee S.
Powerbars are ok as an energy bar but they certainly are not the best option on the market both in terms of taste and nutritional value.
Leah G.
Phoenix, AZ
Peanut butter bars are a good consistency and flavor, but a little high in sugar/carbs than I’d like to have before/after a workout.
Rosanna H.
Kennewick, WA
These are my go to power bars!!! I love the taste & how chewy they are! They curb my cravings & help me stick to my healthy eating!
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
the original power bar with peanut butter is a go to for before a jog or working out at the gym. they have a nice gewyness to them!
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.