PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Jamie E.
Denver, CO
I love the amount of protein and the flavor of these bars. But the ingredients are great and they have a lot of sugars. I try not to east them. They also get realllllly hard when cold - Do not take them skiing!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Love the peanut butter bars when I start getting the blahs at work and it really puts the pep in my step. Calorie wise these aren't great but overall I like them.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love the flavor of peanut butter, this one definitely has a thicker dense texture and you can taste the consistency of protein but I'm a fan of that flavor. Some may think it's too dry but I will buy this again.
Jeal D.
I love this. They taste great and they give you a great boost of energy. It's not like "noticeable" like caffeine where you heart races, but you can tell while working out that you are going harder.
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.
Angela P.
The peanut butter flavor is so good. I like how these bars are chewy and it takes a little longer to eat these. They really do fill me up. They are loaded with protein and are a great snack for the middle of the day. Recommend!
Dalton R.
Mesa
Powerbar energy bars are great and have different flavors they are healthy and great for running pro is great taste con u will want another i bought them at walmart and at some gas stations they will have multiple flavors
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
The only flavor of the original power bar I like is the cookie dough. The rest are SICKENINGLY sweet and artificial and make me gag. Watch out in particular for the banana, YUCK.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
This is our families favorite bar. I was an athlete all through middle school, high school, college and coaching and I've lived on every type of granola bar. This is by far my favorite.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
These taste really good if you like peanut butter. I didn't really notice any extra energy other than having some calories to burn. I keep these in my disaster emergency kit.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.