PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Joanie S.
Bensalem , PA
If you by accident leave this thing in your car overnight during the winter like we are having now, say goodbye to your teeth! They get rock hard. These bars taste good and they have different flavors to choose from! I don't find that they have a bad aftertaste either compared to other bars
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
I love eating these treats right after a good workout or sometime during the day whenever I get the chance in my busy schedule. It is easy and on the go while also being better for you than an average bag of chips. I would recommend for those who want a healthy peanut butter snack!
brittany f.
This really does the job for a satisfying protein bar! the peanut butter is yummy and filling. Such a great product! The brand alone is awesome. They have such great quality. I highly recommend to others!
Nick Rollin S.
Westmoreland, TN
I am VERY picky when it comes to "power bars". Most have a "funky" or "tangy" taste in my opinion. These are one of the only power bars I eat and the peanut butter I think is the best. They are very filling also!!!
Ashlye W.
Seattle, WA
These are the best for stowing away for a hike or picnic. I like to keep some in my car for snack purposes. It's also nice to have when I'm in a rush. I know I'm gonna have something to keep me going and it's relatively sweet so it tastes super good too.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
I like to buy bars like this in bulk, with a bigger family it just makes sense! I love the peanut butter taste and the energy it provides. It doesn't leave a gross aftertaste. The bigger box is more expensive, but it is a good deal!
Caitlin W.
Thief River Falls
By far my favorite protein bar! I'm a vegetarian so it's hard for my to find a bar with so much protein that actually tastes good & isnt torture to eat! Love eating it on the go, after work outs, or as a quick snack for energy!
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I love Power bars for the extra pick me up they give me at the end of my runs. I really enjoy the taste of the peanut butter ones as well. The only downside is that I seem to not be working off as many calories as they contain.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
These were my favorite bars to eat before cross country and any of my other sports. They fill you up and give you enough energy to get any workout or productive day done. The taste isn’t bad at all and it’s very affordable.
Reilly R.
Moscow
My favorite power bar by far, have used it ever since middle school through out my years for sports. I would eat it before a game for energy or after a game for nourishment and the best part is its so delicious.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.