PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Marielle O.
Carlsbad
These are not my ultimate favorite tasting energy bar but they taste pretty good for the nutrition within them. Great for when I need energy or protein for the gym.
Sabina V.
Bradford, PA
Huge fan of the old school power bars. The texture is off putting to some but the chewyness makes it last longer. It takes awhile to eat and actually fills you up. Great meal replacement when hiking or traveling. Always a good go to for a quick energy boost.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
The peanut butter bar is not my favorite of the PowerBar range. It does pack a peanut butter taste, but at the cost of a chalky texture. I have tried several different kinds of this brand, and this one doesn’t fully deliver. It isn’t a total miss, because it does serve its purpose, and it’s sold at my local gas station—So that is great for when I am on the go!
Destiney L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these before a work out or after. It deff meets my expectations! It doesn’t taste to much like protein but has a ton inside one bar. It is better then a protein drink. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mikee F.
Montclair
This is the best post workout snack! If you love peanut butter then this one is for you. It’s rich, creamy and the perfect amount of protein that you need right after a killer workout!
MADISON M.
Union
Purchased at: Kroger
Ahhh these are my absolute favorite power bar! They taste so good and I can’t even explain how much better they taste then other bars. They are very healthy and I would definitely recommend these if your looking for one that tastes good!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I really enjoy the peanut butter power bars, and purchase the 6 pack quite often. These are a bit chewy compared to other protein bars, but I really enjoy the texture and taste. One power bar has 200 calories, and 28% daily value for protein. These are great to pack when out camping or hiking because of the protein and size amount, they fill you up for a while, and don’t take up my backpack space. I really enjoy the flavor and quality of these bars.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
These are great bars for post work out. They are filled with protein and keep you full. They are competitively priced with other bars and similar in nutrition to most. I have tried a few flavors and this is one of the better. I would likely purchase again.
Cecilia P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of my favorite bars to eat during a sports game. I like the texture of the bar and the really delicious peanut butter flavor. Cons: the chewiness can be a little overwhelming at times. But overall it exceeded my expectations on thePowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter!
Gabriella C.
Belleville , KS
I always keep a few boxes of these Power bars on hand. Great as a quick pre or post workout snack. Easy to grab and take with me on the go, just put it in my purse or tote bag if I'm taking the kids out and about. Huge flavor selection keeps me from getting bored of the same old thing.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.