PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Peanut Butter uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Rosemary
Extract), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Glycerin, Salt.

Contains: Peanuts And Soy

Sabina V.
Bradford, PA
Huge fan of the old school power bars. The texture is off putting to some but the chewyness makes it last longer. It takes awhile to eat and actually fills you up. Great meal replacement when hiking or traveling. Always a good go to for a quick energy boost.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I really enjoy the peanut butter power bars, and purchase the 6 pack quite often. These are a bit chewy compared to other protein bars, but I really enjoy the texture and taste. One power bar has 200 calories, and 28% daily value for protein. These are great to pack when out camping or hiking because of the protein and size amount, they fill you up for a while, and don’t take up my backpack space. I really enjoy the flavor and quality of these bars.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
The peanut butter bar is not my favorite of the PowerBar range. It does pack a peanut butter taste, but at the cost of a chalky texture. I have tried several different kinds of this brand, and this one doesn’t fully deliver. It isn’t a total miss, because it does serve its purpose, and it’s sold at my local gas station—So that is great for when I am on the go!
Ashlye W.
Seattle, WA
These are the best for stowing away for a hike or picnic. I like to keep some in my car for snack purposes. It's also nice to have when I'm in a rush. I know I'm gonna have something to keep me going and it's relatively sweet so it tastes super good too.
Andrea G.
Clayton
These are perfect for my husband- he works outside and during the summer needs a little extra calories and carbs throughout the day. These bars are great for that!
Reilly R.
Moscow
My favorite power bar by far, have used it ever since middle school through out my years for sports. I would eat it before a game for energy or after a game for nourishment and the best part is its so delicious.
Jamie E.
Denver, CO
I love the amount of protein and the flavor of these bars. But the ingredients are great and they have a lot of sugars. I try not to east them. They also get realllllly hard when cold - Do not take them skiing!
Dalton R.
Mesa
Powerbar energy bars are great and have different flavors they are healthy and great for running pro is great taste con u will want another i bought them at walmart and at some gas stations they will have multiple flavors
Mikee F.
Montclair
This is the best post workout snack! If you love peanut butter then this one is for you. It’s rich, creamy and the perfect amount of protein that you need right after a killer workout!
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
This bar tastes a little chalky to me probably from the protein. I most likely won't buy it again and if I can remember it has a bit too much sugar for my liking.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What is your favorite flavor of Powerbar?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
How many flavors does this come in?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Tiffany F.
Perfect on-the-go snack. I keep one or two of these in my handbag for when I am out and about and don't want to eat fast food. These taste amazing and really fill me up and keep hunger at bay.