BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutty berry with other natural flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
PowerBars are good to eat before a workout. I am never 100% during my workout if I am hungry or too full. This is the perfect snack to bring me to my full potential. Nutty Berry is a great flavor!
Jay A.
I bought one bar from a convenience store simply because I had just had an active morning and wanted and needed something to hold me over before getting a real breakfast. My brother recommended this so I bought it thinking it was berry flavored and I had similar bars that tasted good and did help with my hunger. I have to admit that this bar was not to my liking at all. It has a certain smell that to me smelled kind of like vitamins. It also didn't taste good to me. I'm very picky with tastes and this one was just not pleasing to me. To me it was like a taste of medicine/vitamins. I didn't even finish the bar.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
More affordable then some of the other protein bars. Most grocery stores carry the brand Power Bar. I will get these in a jam but if I am trying for the healthiest, I will spend more money and buy a brand called Power Crunch. The other one is very similar but hard to find.
Karin B.
I typically buy Power Bars to replace a missed breakfast. They are delicious and have enough protein to keep me full, I have to drink a lot of water with them. Compared to other options, Power Bars are not the healthiest, but they are one of the better tasting.
Lindsay T.
Canal Fulton, OH
These protein bars are delicious and more affordable then others, these are my go 2 protein bars. They are great for snacks through out the day, perfect substitute for breakfast I recommend them
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
I have had Power Bars a few times as a breakfast replacement. The flavor is disgusting. I'm sure it's packed with protein and they try their best to make them taste better but it's pretty bad.
Lindsay M.
Classic energy bar that you can't go wrong with! They have many of different flavors. I much prefer the chocolate and peanut butter. You can find them at almost any store.
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
Like these Power Bars all though not keen on the taste. The price is very reasonable but to me I'd rather pay a little more for another energy bar then eat these again
Geraldine S.
These are OK. They aren't the best but they are great for when I know I'm running late or need a quick breakfast. Definitely not the healthiest but it's affordable?
Celeste R.
Elsa, TX
These are great. Especially like that I can take them on the go with me in my purse. Great snacks to eat especially when your trying to live a better lifestyle.
Jay A.
Did anyone else felt like this product had a smell of vitamins or medicine?
Dafranlii B.
Did anyone else felt like this product had a smell of vitamins or medicine?