BY POWERBAR

As Your Mind Clears And The Rush Of The Game Begins, Performance Energy Is There, Featuring A Dual-source Energy Blend To Deliver More Energy To Your Muscles.

Cane Invert Syrup, Oat Bran, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Dark Chocolate Cookie Bit (Cane Sugar, Rice
Flour, Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Fructose, Brown Rice Flour, Dextrose, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Glycerin,
Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Contains: Soy.

Emily M.
These are one of the better tasting power bars for me at least. They aren't a snack type material but great for before a competition or meet
Lindsey B.
This bar tastes amazing, but for me it is to high in sugar as it contains a whopping 28g! also, it only contains 8gb of protein, which isn't enough for what I need in an after workout bar.
Jessica W.
bensalem pa
This is another flavor of these bars I like. Good for snacking and they keep me full and from other crazy snacking.
Sonja K.
Monterey
My favorite flavor of this product. I usually bring one with me to eat after a long walk or snack break at school.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
tasty, delicious, full of energy what can I say they’re just great value and the boyfriend love eating them .
Lynnie G.
Great taste and is very healthy. I eat them most after i work out. They hp me.build muscle and have energy
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
I could eat these for dessert, they are so good. My family buys them for rock climbing and hikes and things, but I eat them even at home because I love them.
Wendoliin G.
Its has a weird taste at first but then as you eat more its really good. Soft and chewy. Eat one after a work out and im set until lunch or dinner.
Elizabeth G.
Personally, when I get power bars they claim to give different stuff and I love this one, it tastes good and works.