BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With other natural flavor.

Sarah G.
These are not very good at all. They taste like vitamins. I guess if thats what you are looking for then they are fine. They did not give me that much energy however.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy the power brand bars, they come in different flavors which is good so I can switch it up every now and then. this flavor is one of my top picks
Beatriz Z.
Naperville, IL
Love to take these on hikes where you just need a boost of energy to keep you going. Does the trick and is filling for a few hours
Lynnie G.
This tastesmgreat and gives me energy throughput the day or after my workout. I def love the taste compared to other power snacks
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely delicious.... tastes just like Apples! One of my new guilty pleasures.... it is just sooo good!!
Alisha G.
Oh
I love these. They are so good. Tastes just like apples! Perfect for after a workout.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Decent price and great taste. Sure the carbs and calories to protein ratio is much higher than in other brands, which might be an issue for anyone who is very much trying to cut them. But for me it is quite worth it, as I have found a snack that I really enjoy eating rather than a tasteless jaw workout.
Also the combination of different types of protein increases the chance of processing them.
However I have come to find that eating more than one per day did make me slightly bloated where othere didn't as I am not particularly sensitive, hence the 4* instead of 5.