BY POWERBAR

PowerBar Peanut Butter Energy Bar: For maximum energy delivery Cramp-crushing electrolytes 9g protein see more...

Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
The peanut butter flavor is so good! I always eat one before or after a workout. Usually on sale and worth the pricing. I typically buy mine at Kroger, but you can find them almost anywhere! I love Powerbars of all flavors, I will continue to purchase them
Caitlin W.
Thief River Falls
By far my favorite protein bar! I'm a vegetarian so it's hard for my to find a bar with so much protein that actually tastes good & isnt torture to eat! Love eating it on the go, after work outs, or as a quick snack for energy!
Rachael B.
South Bend
This is our families favorite bar. I was an athlete all through middle school, high school, college and coaching and I've lived on every type of granola bar. This is by far my favorite.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
Peanut butter is my favorite flavor & this bar has helped to keep me fueled throughout many soccer games, track meets, & cheer competitions.
Marina F.
Denton
I loved eating these as a kid and still crave them to this day but I don't buy them now that I am in college and they aren't very healthy.
Victoria E.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love these! They are a great tasting snack. I use them to replenish myself after a long swim meet.