BY POWERBAR

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. 10g Protein 15- 45g Energy Bars. PowerBar® Triple Threat™ Long Lasting Energy tastes like a candy bar, but is a great choice for use before or during moderate-intensity exercise such as team and action sports.  The nuts, oat bran and 10g protein deliver nutritious, long lasting energy and muscle-building power.  Try all five great flavors:  Caramel Peanut Fusion, Chocolate Caramel Fusion, Chocolate Butter Crisp, Chocolate Toffee Almond, S mores PowerBar Performance System:  Designed to help athletes through all phases of athletic activity and c. see more...

• Do you crash after your split of energy?2 Answers
  • Do these truly give you the energy as they state? I have tried ma...3 Answers
  • I am one that looks for a coupon or the best price on a product b...3 Answers
Yolanda S.
Waco
I EAT A LOT OF ENGERY BARS BUT HAVE NOT TRY THIS ONE WHAT KIND OF BENIFIT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS BAR MY ENGERY LEVEL IS VERY LOW RIGHT NOW AFTER MY KNEE SURGERY JUST WANT TO KNOW WILL THIS POWER BAR GIVE ME A LITTLE ENGERY
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The name of it says it all. I stay energized and the taste of the bar is pretty good as well. It might be a mind thing for why I stay energized, but I like the bars.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I used to eat these because it a good snack if you're on the go. When you don't have time to get food. It has a lot nutrients and it pretty sweet as well. I think thats where people get the sugar rush from. It keeps your body full so you don't feel hungry as often. For people that work out, they know what I mean. I wish there were better flavors too. It's a tad too sweet for me now.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I love the Chocolate Butter Crisp bar. For a bar that provides energy, I was impressed with the flavor! I thought it tasted like another one! I believe eating a bar like this, being diabetic, was a good choice. This gave me some energy, but knowing I am not so much a fitness nut, I think if I were eating like they do it would work best.
Ami p.
So these are ok if you have nothing else, but they aren't as energy producing as my amino energy supplements are. They are, however, always on sale at my local grocery store for the power bar 10 for $10 deals, so they are affordable and I do get them when they are on sale.
Angel I.
This is one of my in between meals snack. I always get them on sale and also use them while power walking along tracks. The taste is okay but I always look for protein content and calories. Since I am very active, I need the protein and I burn off the calories.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are great when you are in a rush, busy at school, no time to eat! Great amount of protein, keeps the hunger at bay and gives you good nutrients. Some flavors are better than others, but for the nutritional value you have to sacrifice something!
Josey E.
I love these PowerBars! It's definitely one of my favorite varieties that they off. the little fruit bits incorporated into the bar really add to the flavor. These make a great meal on the run or a great snack to throw in a bag and take hiking with you! I would definitely recommend these variety and flavor to anyone!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I purchased these a lot when my husband was deployed and put them in his care packages. He really liked them and the fact that he could easily keep them in a pocket of his uniform or in his assault pack when going on missions.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Blahhhhhhh! tried these when they first came out and omg very GROSS!!!! :( and I was actually kind of disappointed cause I actually thought they would be YUMMY! I dunno mabe just didn't agree with my taste buds.
Sky-Leigh B.
winnipeg
I would love to try this product
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Erin  S.
The 10 g of protein sounds great! However, how many carbs and how much sugar are in these?
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
How do these taste? 1: being cardboard 10: being tasty treat
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do these truly give you the energy as they state? I have tried many different products that "claim to give you energy" and they just don't!