BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed by the Sports Nutrition Experts at PowerBar®. Maximum Energy Delivery with C2MAX*. Cramp-Crushing™ Electrolytes^ The Ironman Triathalon® consists of a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike and a 26.2 mile run and is regarded as the world s most challenging endurance event.  Ironman Restore™ is a serious sports drink specially developed by the sports nutrition experts at Powerbar® designed to help you push your limits. *Delivers More Energy Studies have shown that consuming an optimal 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources during exercise can increase the amount of carbohydrates that can.

Makayla M.
Simsbury
Has a good taste. Not too many calories, keeps you full. Great for after working out. Would recommend to others
James I.
Michigan City
This item has helped me through many different athletic events through the years it is tasty and always kept me hyderated
Justin B.
gretna
When I was gym rat I used this often and saw great results. GreAt supplement to substitute for meals and mixed with oatmeals can really fill you up. Price isn't that bad and you really get your money's worth.
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
This PowerBar Electrolyte sports drink tastes delicious, and isn't individually packaged! Yay! Nice and easy you just put in your water and go. I take this to Hot Yoga and drink it after I'm feeling depleted, or it is great for Hikes or a hot summer's day.
윤경 |.
Woodbridge, VA
This is something my boyfriend recommended for someone whose beginning to work out. I think it’s a good value
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Junior P.
Miami
excelente sabor, rinde para varios usos, lo recomiendo plenamente, es saludable y energético.
Tiyanna D.
NG7 7fd
Such a good product!!!!!! I highly recommend this as it wouldn't leave oh feeling disappointed. It gives you the Fullness you was feeling and it's very long lasting. I purchased this product from the gmy store and I would seriously buy it again
valerie b.
Casa Grande, AZ
The hubby loves this he makes a huge gallon to take out for the day for work he loves the flavor and the boost it gives him