BY POWERBAR

Stay out there longer! This whole grain energy bar delivers long-lasting energy to help you push through and enjoy your sport or activity longer. It is made with natural whole grain oats, along with 10 g protein and 5 g fiber to deliver nutritious, sustained energy. This bar is a great choice for use before or during moderate-intensity exercise and sports like climbing, hiking and skiing. Start strong. Finish strong. 16 g whole grains and 10 g protein per bar. Sustained energy delivery*. Natural flavor. see more...

PowerBar Harvest Whole Grain Energy Bars 5 Pack
  • "i love that these are so yummy and that they do give you energy when you eat one i also love that they are a healthy snack " in 1 review
  • "They taste really good and they aren't too filling." in 1 review
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy! I love them for right after s tough workout! They refuel me until I can eat a full meal. No funky aftertaste like some protein bars seem to have. I have been very satisfied with these!
Alyssa T.
Macomb, MI
Tastes great but I did not find that it gave e more energy that i needed for a 90 minute game. They can be purchased anywhere which is very nice and convenient. It did fill me up though, which was helpful.
Anna R.
I love that these are so yummy and that they do give you energy when you eat one i also love that they are a healthy snack
Taija M.
Red house, WV
These bars are so yummy! Perfect for on the go! A little on the pricey side but I buy them when I find coupons.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
These are great. They taste really good and they aren't too filling. I think that they are reasonably priced for all that they do.
Judy M.
Edmonton
These bars have a great taste, but I found that they were pretty expensive for the product I got. They don't have any more energy than a banana with some nut butter, but they do have a lot of sugar.
wendy s.
ontario
These are great an even taste yummy. There pricey but worth it if you need some energy for the day