Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsPowerBar
Harvest Whole Grain Energy Bar Long Lasting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

PowerBar Harvest Whole Grain Energy Bar Long Lasting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

by PowerBar

Powerbar® Harvest® Whole Grain Long Lasting Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Flavor Energy Bar.
One full serving of whole grain.
10g protein.
Natural flavors.

Does this bar really provide energy?
Start your review of PowerBar Harvest Whole Grain Energy Bar Long Lasting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa L.
Otisville, MI
I use these before/during my long runs and they give me the energy I need. The taste is great and they don't cause digestive issues like some of the protein type energy bars.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA
I enjoy eating protein bars but power bars are not my favorite. The taste is too chalky and dry.
Adalgisa V.
Danville, CA
I love eating protein bars before or after a workout. I especially love anything oatmeal raisin flavored. These don't have a gritty texture that protein bars usually have. I love them and they don't have a lot of saturated fat.
Heather L.
Supply, NC
These things are soooooo good! They tastes great and give you lots of protein! My husband eats these regularly, he's always wanting to try new ones when they come out......................................................................................