BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PowerBar Harvest Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Bar: 10g protein 5g fiber

Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, this is a good price at Walmart and I prefer to buy it there. I’ve brought this product a few times and it’s “healthy” because it contains a certain amount of protein which a lot of people need.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
These are super yummy! I love them for right after s tough workout! They refuel me until I can eat a full meal. No funky aftertaste like some protein bars seem to have. I have been very satisfied with these!
Jackeline G.
is committed to improving athletes' ability to make smart dietary decisions to improve their overall health, quality of life and athletic performance. Supported by decades of sports nutrition science, PowerBar has created high quality products that meet the nutrition and energy needs of all athletes.
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
Our newest addition, Clean Whey Protein Bar, is crafted with premium proteins and no artificial sweeteners, and with 2g of sugar and 5g or less of net carbs, you can feel great about these indulgent tasting, power packed bars.
Taylor G.
This is a good source of energy if you're in need of a quick snack. You can get it at your local grocery store and it tastes delicious. I recommend this to any athletes who need a quick energy source during or after a game.
Magdalena O.
Auburn , WA
My husband love these bar he works long hours and he always eat one of these for a boost of energy or when he is hungry we love these brand and the other flavors as well we recommend these to everyone for sure
sophia g.
Clemmons, NC
These bars are so great... my 9 yr old loves them... great for on the go.... the protein and carbs u get from this he's with a workout snack in between sets... gives a great boost of energy and the cranberry ones... oh they r to die for
Sheree h.
I buy these for my Sons. They work out all the time & need the extra energy! They love the great taste & crunch! The like the protein of peanut butter and the choc. taste. I have them on hand all the time..
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I like these bars. They taste pretty good and are very filling. They are high in calories.carbs, but that's to help you with energy & the 10g of protein helps balance it out.
Alyssa T.
Macomb, MI
Tastes great but I did not find that it gave e more energy that i needed for a 90 minute game. They can be purchased anywhere which is very nice and convenient. It did fill me up though, which was helpful.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
What's your favorite flavor?