Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsPowerBar
Harvest Protein Bar Double Chocolate Crisp

PowerBar Harvest Protein Bar Double Chocolate Crisp

by PowerBar

PowerBar Harvest Double Chocolate Crisp Protein Bar: 10g protein 5g fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PowerBar Harvest Protein Bar Double Chocolate Crisp!
How would you rate this product?
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me gusta mucho este tipo de barritas, son muy practicas para llevar a todos lados te ayudan cuando te ataca el antojo
Julia V.
I personally do not like these. They leave my mouth with a waxy film and just have that weird fake chocolate flavor.
annie P.
Power Bar Harvest Double Chocolate Crisp Protein bar is a quick pick me up and go .It tastes good and gives you the energy to get you through your day or work out.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
We keep power bars in our gym bags. It is always good to have on hand. Especially in between stops
Janelle R.
Great to eat after a workout!! Full of protein and fiber so it keeps you full and healthy after burning lots of calories! All the flavors taste good, not like cardboard or "too healthy" like some other protein bars can get.
Tina J.
I love quick snacks like this for before are after working out, but I wish they had less sugar.
Jenna R.
Louisville, KY
I have found that these are the best for me before a run! I eat one about 15mins before I head out and I have a good amount of sustained energy!
Simone W.
My husband loves these. Great to eat before a workout. Love the price and how many i can get for him. the variety to choose from is just right. I like the oatmeal rasin but he loves chocolate and peanut butter.
Bukola O.
Glendale, CA
It's pretty good. It's like a adult chew bar. It can hold you for a few hours if you're on the go and if you're a chocolate lover but don't want to eat candy all do it's great.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I have these all the time as just a snack because they're so good. Or just before we hit the gym.

Looking for your answer?