BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good to Remember: Proper fueling has a big impact on how you feel and perform no matter what you're tackling, whether it's climbing, hiking or skiing! You're Stronger Than You Think™.

Ashley C.
This a fun tasty pick me up for a busy morning or on the way home from the gym for me. They recently decreased their size making it cost more but they still taste better than most similar bars so it's worth it!
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
Very tasty! I love these and they are so satisfying in place of a meal of as a substantial snack. good price, good taste, and they dont leave a wierd protein aftertaste that most protein bars too. I like chocolate so Id buy those over these but overall they are tasty.
Felecia S.
I wasn't overly impressed with these bars. The flavor to me was just ok and I was always left wanting more so didn't really feel like it filled me up at all.
Sarah C.
4625 Woodbine Ave Dayton, ohio
These are some of the best tasting bars out there! My family and I love them and all the flavors! Great healthy snack or meal replacement on the go!
Nick I.
So fresh it's like you're picking the strawberries yourself and eating fresh oats straight from the cow you pluck them from
Karin B.
These are shockingly tasty, healthy little meal bars! They are expensive but worth it if you use it for meal supplement.
Amirra S.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite granola bars. It's best for me when I don't have an appetite but I need some food. Love the taste
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love strawberry and these candy bars are really good they taste like strawberries you can buy am at Walmart
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Min W.
Very convenient snack while on the go. It keeps the hunger pains away. I have one in the morning and midday