2 colors available

BY POWERBAR

New! Fast Energy with C2 Max Dual Source Energy Blend* Fueling up right can make a big impact on how you fell and perform, no matter what you re tackling. Top off your energy stores with a packet of Gel Blasts 30-60 minutes before exercise. Or, during activities lasting more than one hour, have 1-3 pieces every ten minutes followed by water or sports drink. A pouch of Gel Blasts is the energy equivalent of 1.5 PowerBar® Gels. *PowerBar® Energy Gel Blasts are a great choice for use before or during moderate and high-intensity exercise. They re formulated with C2 Max dual source energy blend for many energy sources found in breakthrough studies to deliver 20-55% more energy than glucose alone, and in another study to improve athletes cycling times by 8%.** **Study done with drink containing glucose alone vs 2:1 glucose to fructose. 1X Caffeine= 25mg caffeine per pieces . see more...

Caley H.
Caley H.
Foodie Expert
Not too big on things that claim to give you energy but these are ok. The flavor is nice but I didn't see much of a change in my energy
technoheels R.
technoheels R.
San Jose, CA
yummy fruity delicious and a healthy snack! Great alternative to be fit and healthy on yhe go! Tastes so great and wonderful!
Marla S.
Marla S.
Absolult loveeeee! Good flavor too. Definatly will give you the boost you need and keep you going!
Roni G.
Roni G.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite. Training for a long distance tri the kick of caffeine comes in handy. don't leave in a hot car they melt ... YUCK
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I really really liked these. i use these when I'm training for marathons or just working out a little harder. they keep me going. :)
Maricela L.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
These chews are great! They really do give you a boost of energy! I do recommend them if your looking for a energy product!
Rori T.
Rori T.
Pasadena, MD
I loved these chews! They are an awesome snack at work to give me some energy, just enough sugar with a kick of caffeine! I personally do not like to run on caffeine so these won't be a pre workout option for me. Post workout I like less sugar.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Foodie Expert
They're really good and help greatly if your trying to live the healthy life. I totally would recommend them to anyone