BY POWERBAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erin H.
Richmond, VA
The consistency of this gel is thin, which I like, and I really love that there's caffeine in it, but these do not sit well in my stomach. In fact, none of the power bar gels really sit well when I'm exercising. I'm okay with having them right after for a quick way to replenish before I get my meal in, so long as I don't have any more exercise to do.
Andrew C.
These little packets got me through my first year of working post grad school. I was working 13 hour days consulting for two businesses, and I got all the energy I needed without having coffee breath.
Kiah L.
Everett
So I'm going to be honest these things tatse nasty but they are so good for or you have a meeting or game and the work like magic.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Nickole S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
PowerGel is amazing! I recommend to anyone that need energy. Great for endurance training and sports.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Husband loves these and makes me purchase these every single time i go to the store...happy husband!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am a runner and I have used these before. They work really well and definitely do their job
Iván M.
Madrid
The product is good to wake up if u are sleepy in your school and the package is good and can be taken everywhene, but the taste is not very good and needs to be improved if they want i buy their product. I would not reccomend it anyway, a coffee is better.
Marina V.
São Paulo
Well, I bought more than 5 gels of this via Amazon! I started to use 20 min before my training, but I noticed my body was a little weak even after eat! The product itself is good but for my body it wasn't the best product
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!