BY POWERBAR

Chocolate peanut butter with other natural flavor. see more...

Melanie L.
California, MD
Get a piece of cardboard and put a very thin slice of peanut butter on it with hardly any chocolate and eat it, that's the most comparable thing I can come up with as to how these taste. I do recognize that they probably aren't made to be the most scrumptious snack but definitely not for me.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
These are delicious! They are a yummy wafer that can be used for pre or post workout food to fuel your body. They are reasonably priced and can be found at some local food shops for fitness stores. I would recommend this to others
Taylor D.
When you're eating these, it doesn't even feel like a chore or like you're trying to put effort into being healthy. It's like eating a snack. I do wish more came in the box, because they're that good and I hate running out so quickly. But overall, these are easy to pop in your backpack and munch on before or after a workout.
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
Love The Powerbar Chocolate Peanut-butter performance energy wafer. Makes me feel like I'm cheating on my healthy living when I have one of these delicious bars. It help with that crunchy peanut butter and chocolate craving I get from time to time.
Liberty V.
The peanut butter protein bars are my favorite they are a good meal replacement and leave your ll feeling full. They are very healthy and don't have to much sugar. They are great when you are busy and on the go
stefffa K.
Fairfield, CA
These are delicious! They are crunchy like a wafer but the filling makes them chewy so it's really good! It's a great snack to just throw in your bag. This flavor was my favorite. I believe they also have a berry yogurt flavor but I prefer this one.
Ori O.
Katy, TX
Soy una amante del chocolate y la mantequilla de maní así que estas barritaa son lo mejor que pude haber conocido. Son deliciosas y me llenan de energía, deberían probarlas!
Sharon H.
West Allis
Peanut butter what!! I love peanut butter power bars I will eat these when I have no time to eat breakfast or for a snack.
Kenzie B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Kind of plain but had a good peanut butter flavor! Pretty good size for the price and did fill me up after i ate them
Brittanie W.
Mesa, AZ
If you're big on protein these would be good for you, but for me personally it was too much of a protein bar taste