Powerade Zero Sports Drink Orange uploaded by Tara K.

BY POWERADE #44 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Orange Zero Calorie Sports Drink.

Ion 4®.

Advanced electrolyte system.

0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.

Flavored + other natural flavors. see more...

• How does Powerade Zero compare to it's competitors, such as Gator...6 Answers
  • I like the lemon Gatorade over all.3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this or Gatorade 13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bonnie L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
I love POWERade zero and orange is one of my favorites. I will say that these POWERade drinks are very very strong. I dilute mine with water. I pour half glass with POWERade and fill the rest with water. The flavor is just way too intense for my liking. I keep these stocked in my fridge because I try to not drink sodas, juices or tea and occasionally I just get flat out sick and tired of plain water all of the time. I read the ingredients on these and I didn't see that it had aspartame in it which I try not to drink anything with that in there, at least not often because I freaking love diet coke and diet DP but I really try hard to stay away from them. But it could be listed as something else or hidden from me and I'm just not seeing it on the ingredients list 🤔
Nancy J.
Powerade not only quenches my thirst after a workout, it also tastes great. It is perfect for my low carb diet and I love that I feel comfortable serving Powerade Zero to my grandchildren.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to drinks. It's got electrolytes and keeps me hydrated when I can't manage to drink water. It's tasty and enjoyable but doesn't have all the sugar of regular!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Powerade is a great go to when you are feeling sick, dehydrated, or have just had a bunch of activity such as running a marathon. I'm not sure I like their orange flavor but one of my favorites is their strawberry one. Sometimes I aim for the Zero when I am watching my calories, but I try to stick to their regular formula.
Mercedes K.
Powerade zero is one of my favorite drinks for when I go to the beach or backyard grill outs! It also isn't unhealthy and has needed eletrolyes. I personally like all the flavors powerade makes and the blue and orange ones are my favorite. They always seem to be on sale at the stores and you can buy them anywhere
Julie A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I prefer to drink a competing sports drink brand, but I will admit the flavor that Powerade provide makes it a strong rival! Their added bonus of Zero calories is great for anyone looking to simply hydrate their fitness or for a flavorful drink on the go.
Christina G.
Powerade is not my favorite drink after a workout. I prefer to drink gatorade, but this is alright. If I had to drink Powerade, I would not object to it. I used to drink it a lot when I was younger and enjoyed it. I do not enjoy it as much as I used to.
Sarah S.
After a hard work-out or after playing a sport for a long time, I always drink Powerade. Powerade Zero is perfect after a hard work out because it is not too sugary like Gatorade and it comes in a size that will quench your thirst. I recommend trying all of the flavors.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I really like Powerade's flavor over Gatorade. I am not a fan of the orange flavor, but for those of you that like orange, I am sure you will like this. I feel a lot better after a sweat to have a cold Powerade.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Do you prefer this or Gatorade
Shannon B.
Utica, NY
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
How does Powerade Zero compare to it's competitors, such as Gatorade, especially after working out?
Jacqueline  R.
I like the lemon Gatorade over all.