Powerade Zero Orange

by Powerade

Powerade Zero Orange

How does Powerade Zero compare to it's competitors, such as Gatorade, especially after working out?
I like the lemon Gatorade over all.
Do you prefer this or Gatorade
Start your review of Powerade Zero Orange!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I prefer Powerade Zero for sports drinks. It offers the hydration I need after exercising, has zero calories, and tastes great! Their orange flavor has a brighter taste than other brands.
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
These is great tasting and helps after going to the gym to exercise or on the house for the past year
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Powerade Zero Orange uploaded by Annie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son just had his tonsils and adenoids removed. Other than water this has been his go to. We are trying to keep him hydrated and so glad we found something he can sip on. He is trying out the other zero flavors as well.
Hailey W.
Powerade Zero Orange uploaded by Hailey W.
My preferred summer beverage when I’m trying to stay hydrated in the heat! Very affordable, you can usually get it for less than a dollar. Tastes like a melted popsicle!!
Teriann C.
Wellington, FL
This my favorite sports drink. It has s perfect when you want something other than water but not soda. It has zero calories, zero sugar and zero carbs and it tastes great! It also comes in several different flavors.
Julie A.
I prefer to drink a competing sports drink brand, but I will admit the flavor that Powerade provide makes it a strong rival! Their added bonus of Zero calories is great for anyone looking to simply hydrate their fitness or for a flavorful drink on the go.
Nancy J.
Barnesville, GA
Powerade not only quenches my thirst after a workout, it also tastes great. It is perfect for my low carb diet and I love that I feel comfortable serving Powerade Zero to my grandchildren.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Powerade is a great go to when you are feeling sick, dehydrated, or have just had a bunch of activity such as running a marathon. I'm not sure I like their orange flavor but one of my favorites is their strawberry one. Sometimes I aim for the Zero when I am watching my calories, but I try to stick to their regular formula.
Sophie L.
Lathrop, CA
Such a great low cal drink. It is the perfect drink when you are on the run and have am urge for something to satisfy your sweet craving. It is also a great product for the price!
Mercedes K.
Manvel, ND
Powerade zero is one of my favorite drinks for when I go to the beach or backyard grill outs! It also isn't unhealthy and has needed eletrolyes. I personally like all the flavors powerade makes and the blue and orange ones are my favorite. They always seem to be on sale at the stores and you can buy them anywhere