Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Andrea N.Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Mandi K.Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Kilista T.

BY POWERADE #56 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Ion4® Strawberry Flavored Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
+ other natural flavors.
Advanced electrolyte system.
0 calories per serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• I wanted to know does this strawberry flavor has any tast...5 Answers
  • My favorite powerade flavors are strawberry and melon. ...4 Answers
  • Is powerade good?12 Answers
Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink
  • "Strawberry zero is a pretty great flavor, but it does have a little of the artificial sweetener hangover." in 2 reviews
  • "The product definitely quenches my thirst, but isn't the best tasting thing you can come across." in 1 review
  • " Love these drinks, they taste great especially when you leave them in the freezer for a little to chill." in 1 review
  • "This drink makes me feel even thirstier than before I started drinking it!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor - keeps me hydrated with no extra calories!" in 1 review
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
I'm currently doing the Keto diet and sometimes you wanna feel like your cheating when you aren't. Powerade Zero is my go to drink when everyone else is drinking soda. It tastes sweet but with none of the carbs.
Kristy K.
Tiffin, OH
I love PowerAde Zero and the strawberry is my favorite flavor. I love that it has vitamins as well as electrolytes. This is my go to bottled drink. I like it better than G2 because it doesn't have any sugar or calories (which G2 does). The flavor is light and refreshing and I love the pink color.
Crystal K.
I love the Powerade ZERO's! They are great for when you want something other than water but not the extra carbs and calories!! I prefer the grape personally, but this one isn't bad.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
tastes soo good and I also freeze this stuff so it is nice and cold. Note to self that this when frozen takes forever because of the minerals in it. Good replacement for ice in the  cooler and that is no joke people. Taste is great and quenches my thirst immediately at the gym.
Sandra E.
Norman, OK
I drink a ton of the PowerZero during the warm months. I spend weekends camping and we usually freeze a few of the bottles (after removing a small amount). They help keep every thing cold and they are great to drink when they are slushy. It doesn't have an aftertaste to me but that may be because I've been drinking sugar-free drinks for so long. I also love the fact that if I want to I can mix it with water for a lighter taste.
Marley P.
I typically will use sports drink packets and add them to water because they are more cost-effective and create less waste, but in a pinch PowerAde Zero is my go-to prebottled sports drink. I've tried most of the flavors, and the strawberry is my second favorite only to fruit punch. Powerade Zero provides me with the electrolyte replenishment I need as a runner, without the extra calories and sugar.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I used to drink G2 before discovering it was loaded with carbs. With Powerade Zero you get a sugar free and low carb alternative to G2 also it is cheaper and tasty. My only issue is that there aren't as many flavors as the leading competitors in sports drinks.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
I quit drinking softdrinks about 5 months ago and used this as an alternative because I have to have some type of flavor. Needless to say I only drink water and Powerade zero now. Recommended as an alternative for bad drinks if you still need some flavor.
Felicia H.
I really like to drink Powerade especially when I work out or am out in the sun. It seems to be very thirst quenching while giving me plenty of electrolytes. The flavor is fairly good but could be slightly better in some of the flavors.
Joan L.
San Diego, CA
I'm a big fan of Powerade Zero because it has a much higher nutrition value than the other low-cal sports drink I was having before. I'm not a fan of the strawberry flavor and can't get my daughter or nephew to like it either, but the other flavors are very good, and not too sweet.
Liz B.
Houghton , MI
Is powerade good?
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Where do they sell this? Has anybody bought this? I've never seen it where I can buy and try
Tasha S.
I wanted to know does this strawberry flavor has any taste? Thank you.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
My favorite powerade flavors are strawberry and melon. What is your favorite flavor?