Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Andrea N.Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Mandi K.Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink uploaded by Kilista T.

BY POWERADE #24 in Sports Drinks

Powerade Zero™ Ion4® Strawberry Flavored Zero Calorie Sports Drink.
+ other natural flavors.
Advanced electrolyte system.
0 calories per serving.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• I wanted to know does this strawberry flavor has any taste? Thank you.5 Answers
  • My favorite powerade flavors are strawberry and melon. What is yo...4 Answers
  • Is powerade good?12 Answers
Powerade Zero Ion4 Strawberry Sports Drink
  • "Strawberry zero is a pretty great flavor, but it does have a little of the artificial sweetener hangover." in 2 reviews
  • "this kinds would be my all time favorite i highly recommend " in 1 review
  • " Love these drinks, they taste great especially when you leave them in the freezer for a little to chill." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor - keeps me hydrated with no extra calories!" in 1 review
  • "The product definitely quenches my thirst, but isn't the best tasting thing you can come across." in 1 review
bailee l.
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
This drink is probably one of my favorite drinks to drink when i work out and go to practice ! it gives me a ton of energy and its definitely worth checking out in the grocercy store ! i like this drink way better than gatorade its definitley a fitness must have!
Mandi K.
Mandi K.
Kula, HI
I liked this drink. It was delicious and helped me to stay hydrated while sick. The flavor was also good. Not too sweet, just right. I got mines on sale at the local grocery store for less then a dollar.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Powerade zero. I drink one every day. It tastes great, has no calories, and plenty of electrolytes! I would definitely recommend this drink!
Nina R.
Nina R.
I like this because it's not too sweet, it does however taste of artificial sweetener which i don't like.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I enjoyed drinking this but I think there are better sports drinks out there! Still, not too bad!
Marley P.
Marley P.
I typically will use sports drink packets and add them to water because they are more cost-effective and create less waste, but in a pinch PowerAde Zero is my go-to prebottled sports drink. I've tried most of the flavors, and the strawberry is my second favorite only to fruit punch. Powerade Zero provides me with the electrolyte replenishment I need as a runner, without the extra calories and sugar.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tiffin, OH
I love PowerAde Zero and the strawberry is my favorite flavor. I love that it has vitamins as well as electrolytes. This is my go to bottled drink. I like it better than G2 because it doesn't have any sugar or calories (which G2 does). The flavor is light and refreshing and I love the pink color.
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Fitspiration Expert
tastes soo good and I also freeze this stuff so it is nice and cold. Note to self that this when frozen takes forever because of the minerals in it. Good replacement for ice in the  cooler and that is no joke people. Taste is great and quenches my thirst immediately at the gym.
Anastasia  C.
Anastasia C.
San Diego, CA
I do have to say I am not a fan of PowerAde zero overall despite the flavor being okay. I feel like it tastes too fake and it reminds me of liquefied Jell-O. I prefer to have the original PowerAde and take a hit in the calorie department.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
I really like to drink Powerade especially when I work out or am out in the sun. It seems to be very thirst quenching while giving me plenty of electrolytes. The flavor is fairly good but could be slightly better in some of the flavors.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Duluth, MN
Is powerade good?
Selma J.
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Where do they sell this? Has anybody bought this? I've never seen it where I can buy and try
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I wanted to know does this strawberry flavor has any taste? Thank you.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
My favorite powerade flavors are strawberry and melon. What is your favorite flavor?